**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update on 1* champions

Dear Kabam,

I wanted to write a quick post to ask about the addition of 1* champions into the contest via a means other than the ripoff 50 unit crystals that there currently are.

When Variant 4 was released 4 months ago, you mentioned that other means of obtaining 1* champions would be added for those that sold them before they had meaning in this game.

With the current state of the world, I am trapped at home and would like to play your game even more then I currently do, but have no content I can tackle.

I would most appreciate some clarification on this. Already spent 1k units and only got a 1* black panther for my troubles. Would be great as a St Paddys day gift that everyone got a 1* Hulk, as he is essential for 100% of variant 4 chapter 3.

Hope to hear from you

@Kabam Mike

Comments

• Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Just buy the crystal. It’s your own fault, everyone had him originally
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    Apollo107 said:

Been playing since 2016. 1* champions had zero use in the game and there were no plans on that changing. I think it’s very naive of you to say “it’s your own fault” when I had no idea, nor signs, that that would change. Also, kabam previously stated that they would add alternative ways to acquire them. I am wondering, 4 months down the line, if there are any updates to that, rather then spending all my units for a slim chance at the one champion I need to finish the content.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Apollo107 said:

He was a new player back then...
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54

I was wondering when we would see this asked again. It’s been at least a day or two.

My bad haven’t checked the forums for a while. Any response from Kabam?