**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam giveth and kabam taketh away

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    can we plz just have the cap removed on certain items? I mean only thing I can think of that shouldn't have a cap on it is energy refills, but yeah I'd like to recommend Kabam consider looking at the item caps across the whole game. Some of them make sense (like potions cause level 1 through 3 are 'farmable' to differing degrees) but some of them are a bit outdated imo
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

can we plz just have the cap removed on certain items? I mean only thing I can think of that shouldn't have a cap on it is energy refills, but yeah I'd like to recommend Kabam consider looking at the item caps across the whole game. Some of them make sense (like potions cause level 1 through 3 are 'farmable' to differing degrees) but some of them are a bit outdated imo

Would be nice. Will never happen tho.
    In 2016 there was no cap. That has very cool
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I'm going to have to start exploring act 5 just to burn all these.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I never thought the day would come where i would be exploring act 4 to burn energy
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I assume all content is fully explored and you have no need for those refills.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i think his point is to not have to burn through them and use them when he wants to and not be forced due to expiration which i agree. i've 100% a lot of stuff and it's nice when you have the time, to have an energy stash on those moments you want to run through content BUT that's not always the case.

i too wish that some things just had no expiration or at least increase storage without having to buy the sigil.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

i think his point is to not have to burn through them and use them when he wants to and not be forced due to expiration which i agree. i've 100% a lot of stuff and it's nice when you have the time, to have an energy stash on those moments you want to run through content BUT that's not always the case.

i too wish that some things just had no expiration or at least increase storage without having to buy the sigil.

The extra space with the sigil is nice but it really only adds a few of each item to your inventory. If someone wants to save things like energy refills the sigil doesn't give extra inventory.