**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    In Game Name: TimeGenesis
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
    Cellular or Wifi: Both. Cellular speed at 4G is @ 64.2 Mbps. 5G speed at 113Mbps. Wifi speed varies pending on location but mostly at 70Mbps.
    Game Version: Latest
    Game mode: EQ, Arenas & AW are most noticeable modes but happens everywhere (excluding story mode it seems)
    Description: Always connection issues, cant even attempt legend run because of this. There are times too because of the game lags, it affects combos.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Experiencing parry failure and absurd connection issues after last update.
    Poco f1
    Wifi and data
    All other answers are the same generic ones. Please fix this issue. It is a major problem
  • NooowbieNooowbie Posts: 7
    I'm using s9+. the game freezes for a sec and usually happens at the start of the fight. I have observed this in AQ only, in any if the opponents.

And everytime, I fought Hela, she constantly refrain from being normal AI to be slightly aggressiv, given that she is a subboss. Her passiveness is not normal.

https://youtu.be/DAf89PeTfQo
  • Nomade1984Nomade1984 Posts: 1
    In game name: Nomade1984
    device: Samsung Galaxy A30
    device operating system: Android 9.0
    game version installed: 26.0.0
    game mode: Alliance quest
    description of the issue: every single new day of Alliance quest I have to restart the game over and over again because it doesn't allow me to start a new Alliance quest. The timer of AQ expires and does not show me immediately its result (as it is normally would do, or as it is in alliance war); This issue is making the entire alliance losing about 10 minutes betwen one AQ and the other.
  • JengasJengas Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Jengas
    Device and Model: HUAWEI P30
    Device Operating System:
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: Daily quest
    Description of the Issue:
  • In-Game Name: JC Da Damaja
    Device and Model: Samsung S10+
    Device operating system: Latest
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game version installed: Latest
    Game mode: Homescreen
    Description: Freezes when I click "War", "defenders description" and Alliance help.
  • secretagentmansecretagentman Posts: 2
    Secretagentman
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    iOS 13.3.1
    WiFi and cellular
    Newest version
    Game mode: alliance war
    Description: slow to 0 responses to defensive maneuvering( block, parry and dex) causing to take extremely unnecessary damage and deaths related non responses.
  • KevblemKevblem Posts: 4
    Hey Kabam i just know i was logging in and it said that i am permanently banned for no reason, lve being use my phone and also my dads phone to play recently so I'm thinking that maybe your new software might think that i was sharing my account which I'm not i really love this game hope you could help me out please. My in game name is Kñxg~1 please look into it
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    IGN- Alfa Pigeon
    Device- Galaxy J3 Prime
    Android Version 7.0
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game version: Latest and ever since vision aarkus been introduced
    Game mode: all
    Description- Game unplayable due to lagging when using or fighting against Vision Aarkus . The fights slows to a crawl in fight mode with him. I cannot even test him out or use him in any content.
  • MiervoMiervo Posts: 54
    in game name- _Miervo_
    device- galaxy note 10 plus
    operating system- android 10
    Cellular or wifi- I mostly play on wifi so I'm not sure but so far it's only happened on wifi
    game version- 26.0.0
    game mode- arena
    issue- occasionally when I enter a battle the screen will turn black yet I'm still able to input moves and hear the fight. It fixes when I go back in after I close out and flick away the tab. I only remember it happening in the arena but it only happened occasionally so it may just be because of the number of fights. It just black screen after I chose my three for arena which is why I've chosen to post it as it seems to be getting worse and more frequent.
  • ムししムしし Posts: 52
    In-Game Name: ムしし
    Device and Model: Galaxy J5 Prime
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 26.0.0
    Game Mode: Every game mode
    Description of the Issue: Severe lag while fighting against vision aarkus. I've been facing this severe lag while fighting against Vision Aarkus since the time he was first introduced. I consider myself a fairly well player (close to becoming cavalier) and know how the mechanics of certain difficult champs work but in this case it's the lag that's throwing me off. And it gets even more difficult to fight him in certain end-game content like variants and act 6. So please look into this issue as i love this game and want to continue playing it. I'm also attaching a video proof for it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpRfhT_5CVs[/youtube]

P.S I don't have the resources to buy an expensive phone. So pls pls look into this issue. I reported this for many times and i am hoping that you guys will look into it this time.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Dexterity , block and by extention parry is not registering properly. Honestly, cant you fix an issue reported 3 weeks ago? You immediately fix player benefiting issues in hours
  • efffhhghefffhhgh Posts: 11
    edited March 2020
    n-Game Name: efffhhgh
    Device and Model: Moto e4 plus
    Device Operating System: 7.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: I dont know
    Game Mode: Every game mode
    Description of the Issue: Severe lag while fighting against vision aarkus. Exactly like this video, and the problem is since last year but you don't fixed or give us a solution. I hope you can do it

https://youtu.be/UpRfhT_5CVs
  • In-Game Name: pawnmeplzz
    Device and Model: SAmsung Galaxy Note 3
    Device Operating System: 5
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 26.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: blocks & dashes are delayed but not lag. ended getting hit after failing to block or parry. having this issues over a month
  • LosisbheLosisbhe Posts: 10
    IGN: yYsseeetet
    Device: Samsung A70
    Operating system: Android 10.0
    Cellular or WiFI: Both
    Game version: Up to date to march 30th 2020
    Game mode: literally everywhere
    Issue: towards the end of the fight i get the disconnected sign popping up on my bottom right corner, fight finishes then i get the "Lost connection" message. Happens every fight, everywhere, and on every network. LTE, 5G wifi, 4G cellular. Literally unplayable due to losing all of my champion health every fight.
  • kamleshkamlesh Posts: 7

In-game name : k.r.p.kamlesh
    Device and model : mi redmi note 5
    Device operating system : android 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi : both
    Game version installed : latest
    Game mode : login
    Description of the issue : got stuck in loop, which is as follows :
    1. Login
    2. Asked for selecting sides for the event quest
    3. Reconnect and last
    4. Repeat it over and over.

All started the moment i went in strash to collect the rewards of arena wins.
  • CegarchieCegarchie Posts: 1
    In-game name : FoxMaze
    Device and model : Redmi Note 8 Pro
    Device operating system : android 9 PPR1. 180610.011
    Game mode : all game modes
    Description of the issue : able to log-in, that's the only thing I can do. Whenever I choose any game mode, it hangs. Tried to delete and reinstall, still the same issue.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 153 ★★
    THIS GAME IS IN A BAD STATE RIGHT NOW 😩,
    For about 6 months or maybe longer I struggle to parry, dex, evade or block and also every champ seems ridiculously passive and will not throw specials, most noticeable in arena but happens across all game modes and like mentioned by other summoners I take loads of unnecessary damage or lose champ completely. But since last update is even worse and has got to the point where I am thinking of quitting game now as so fed up with the wasted resources where normally, very minimal or none would be needed.
    Kabam you really need to stop designing new content and champs and fix the long long long overdue game issues, some of which go way back over a year now.
    I and no doubt all summoners would probably be happy to have a month of nothing new and just address what is needed to make the game great again.
    Come on Kabam this is now getting silly and overly frustrating.
  • sdolguisdolgui Posts: 4
    In-game name : sdolgui
    Device and model : honor 8 Pro
    Device operating system : android 9.1.0
    Description of the issue : Hello dear developers. After the last update for the Contest of Champions game, when you entered the game, you had to choose a side: Apocalypse or rejection. When I try to click on the side of Apocalypse or Rejection that I wouldn't choose, the game freezes. I rebooted the game and reinstalled it, but it didn't work. This goes on all day. Vicious circle. Please fix this.
  • kamleshkamlesh Posts: 7
    kamlesh said:

In-game name : k.r.p.kamlesh
    Device and model : m
    i redmi note 5
    Device operating system : android 8.1.0
    Game mode : login
    Description of the issue : got stuck in loop, which is as follows :
    1. Login
    2. Asked for selecting sides for the event quest
    3. Reconnect and last
    4. Repeat it over and over.

All started the moment i went in strash to collect the rewards of arena wins.

I tried to reinstall but it didn't work and plz solve this issue as quick as possible and put me back in game .
    Don't care which sides , just let me join any side.
    And this is where i get stuck in the game.
  • In-Game Name: denigie
    Device and Model:VIVO V15
    Device Operating System: ANDROID
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH
    Game Version Installed: Latest (up to date 01 April 2020)
    Game Mode: healing event
    Description of the Issue: after get 2 options bonus, I can't continue the game even I have choose one of them. Looping all the time.
    Please fix that, it's bothering our Aq and Arena Event .
  • Kovit7Kovit7 Posts: 12
    In-game name : kovit7
    Device and model : Samsung S9 plus
    Device operating system : android 10
    Description of the issue : When i chose one of the side it start losing connection and it wont let me through even though i restart the game it still comes back to let me choose and i did choose and it goes of connection again. It keeps on happening and i cant get pass through it

• komdorkomdor Posts: 2
    In-game name : komdor
    Device and model : One plus 5t
    Device operating system : android 9
    Description of the issue : Can't get into game. It keeps looping from mode selection
    To error
  • aaronrenaaronren Posts: 6
    In-game name : Grumpy Brotato

Device and model : iPhone 8
    Device operating system : iOS 13.4
    Description of the issue : Can't get into game. It keeps looping from mode selection

• ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    In-Game Name: Zaraki Kenpahi
    Device and Model: Oneplus 7 Pro
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 26.0
    Game Mode: All

I have problem that all champions doing heavy attack in middle of medium, light, light, light, medium hit combination out of nowhere, i've lost so many fights thanks to this bug, i've played this game almost since begining and know very well how controls work, thats clearly a bug and i researched this and it seems to be a problem with high end Android devices who has screens with more than 60 Hz refresh rate
  • DikaTamaDikaTama Posts: 21
    In-Game Name: DikaTama
    Device Model: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or Wifi: Cellular
    Game Version: 25.0.
    Game Mode: enter the game
    I have been trying to get into the game for 1 day but still can't. Please fix it soon so I can play again

• I got stuck here, has been 2 days.
  • JhJamieJhJamie Posts: 4
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Operating system: Android 10.0
    Cellular or WiFI: Both
    Game version: Up to date to march 30th 2020
    Game mode: literally everywhere
    Issue: towards the end of the fight i get the disconnected sign popping up on my bottom right corner, fight finishes then i get the "Lost connection" message. Happens every fight, everywhere, and on every network. LTE, wifi, 4G cellular. Literally unplayable due to losing all of my champion health every fight.