**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing daily basic catalyst quest

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★

I don't think there is a need try the troubleshooting steps.
    If everyone is having the same issue that means it is NOT on the end user's side. Problem is on the Server Side.

That's just a stalling tactic lol
  • Lee78Lee78 Posts: 4
    Mine missing too
  • I don't think there is a need try the troubleshooting steps.
    If everyone is having the same issue that means it is NOT on the end user's side. Problem is on the Server Side.

That's just a stalling tactic lol
    Actually, it was an attempt at a quick fix. Now we know that basic troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue, there's no need for anyone else to try it.

We're looking into this further and will update everyone as soon as possible.
  • AKUMA79AKUMA79 Posts: 1
    Still isn't working for me please fix asap

• xs03xxs03x Posts: 20
    Not cool. Stuck at home and now with less to grind. I think free T4 basics are in order for this.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    This is why I hate maintenance. They always manage to break something new afterwards. Not to mention it was three hours and screwed over AQ people who are wide awake then with zero thought on kabam's side to give 30 minite timers for the day.
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    Yes it still missing but very less people will bother about that.
  • My entire alliance is experiencing the missing of Daily Proving Grounds for basic catalysts. Is this a bug or something that is permanently gone?
  • Lee78Lee78 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Porthos if it helps to know, the game came back up for about 3 minutes in the middle of maintenance and the daily was showing new, then when it came back later it was gone
  • bubbapost1979bubbapost1979 Posts: 22
    It's gone for me as well!
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Can't see daily basic catalyst event...happening to my alliance mate as well

• bubbapost1979bubbapost1979 Posts: 22
    @Kabam Porthos I did all of the trouble shooting and it is still missing.

Here are my specs:
    Device: iPhone XR
    Game Version: 26.0
    Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
    Both Cellular and WiFi
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    edited March 2020
    Everyone gets 10x tier1, tier2, tier3 and tier4 basics. It's only fair. Also throw in a 150 units because you love the players who play the gsme
  • EpsilonloganEpsilonlogan Posts: 23
    Where did they go?
  • EpsilonloganEpsilonlogan Posts: 23
    When are the basic dailies coming back?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Bigg_Dogg said:

Everyone gets 10x tier1, tier2, tier3 and tier4 basics. It's only fair. Also throw in a 150 units because you love the players who play the gsme

divide everything by 10 and u might be lucky enough to get it
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    It's been gone since the game came out of maintenance. It never reset after yesterdays quests expired.
  • TazzaTazza Posts: 1
    Still missing.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Just give us all the fully formed cats, and call it a day. :)
  • Yea after the maintenance we've lost proving grounds.
  • 1927_2BPunished1927_2BPunished Posts: 60
    After recent Maintenance, Daily Quest Proving Grounds no longer accessible. You see it, you click on it ( but it never show up for you to play it ). Anyone else having this problem ?
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    Bigg_Dogg said:

500k gold would be better than units
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Kind of hard to do that challenge when the proving grounds have vanished.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Kind of hard to do that challenge when the proving grounds have vanished.

There are class ones as well..
  • StevMAN22StevMAN22 Posts: 19
    After maintenance there have been no proving grounds today?
  • Shivamrajak124Shivamrajak124 Posts: 58

• Bdl27Bdl27 Posts: 1
    I did the shutdown, phone need it, reinstall, still no daily quests. Kabam, your help please.
    In second image the quest seen and the first image the quest is seen
    Is this is a issue or but @Kabam Miike