**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Scarlet Witch.

So I was talking to my brother about SW and I tried to find a list of all of the buffs and debuffs her ability could apply. Note the word "tried." Does anyone have a list of everything she can trigger? I'm asking only because I couldn't find another thread about this or any lists on any other site.

Comments

• I have her and ones i havent seen are bleed,unstoppable well those are the only ones i can thimk of i seen her do power lock,fatigue poison,power steal ,power gain,stun cant think of any more
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Regen. Armor break cruelty precision nullify...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Armor Up, Fury, Cruelty, Regen, Weakness, Poison, Heal Block, Power Drain, Power Lock and the one that lowers crit damage
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It's important to note her buffs and debuffs trigger at different times. There is the times.she attacks and the times she is getting attacked.

When she attacks: Fury, Cruelty, Precision, Regen, Stun, Power Lock and Power Steal.

When being attacked: Power Drain (for both champs), Fury (for opponent), Poison (opponent), Armor Up? (For her)
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    She has a X% (X depends on sig level) chance to generate 0-8 buffs on herself or debuffs on her opponents whenever she or the opponent crits.
    When SW crits:
    Buffs: Fury, Cruelty, Regeneration (15% health) [what's the fourth one?]
    Debuffs: Stun (1.5 seconds), Weakness (-35% attack; doesn't stack), Power Lock (4 seconds), Power Steal
    When Opponent crits:
    Buffs: Armor Up (forgot if this one stacks), Power Gain (stacks) [forgot what the others were]
    Debuffs: Poison (stacks), Weakness (stacks), Power Drain (she power drains herself as well), Healblock, Power gain reduction (not sure about this debuff)

Each buff/debuff (except stun and regeneration) has a 12.5% chance to proc on critical hits. Stun and regeneration has a 5% chance to proc
    You may activate more than 1 buff/debuff on a single critical hit
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    You forgot two, GB.

1 is Armor Up on the enemy when she crits.

The other is Fury on the enemy when they crit.