**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How much mystic dispersion

I wanted to ask how much mystic dispersion I should have for magik and claire voyant

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    If you're using mystic champs a lot I'd recommend at least 3 points in MD
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I use 3 for claire and with her own sp2 powersteal and buff immunity working with together it works great for me. Idk for magik i dont have her as a 5 star
  • MiervoMiervo Posts: 54
    I mostly just use those two though I do have a morningstar and ss. I'm just curious if it would be better to put those points in somet huh ing like despair or Keep them in mystic dispersion
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I use supreme quite a bit and 3 works ok enough.
    However with 4/5, fights would probably end much faster.
    If a champ isn't very reliant on buffs I sometime struggle to make it back to and L2 after an L3, which is where a lot of his damage and power control come from.
    3 is plenty for Voodoo
    I don't use GR or Magik enough anymore to pay any attention to it.
    Don't have Claire, Doom or Longshot to comment on that.
    And haven't used my 5 or 6* Man thing enough for an opinion.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    4/5 is the best and most suitable for most mystics
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    3/5 is usually good enough for most Mystic champs. 4/5 is probably better, but it becomes a bit harder to manage at times if you’re nullifying a lot of buffs
  • sarathi19sarathi19 Posts: 12
    Has Anyone done 4/5 ?
    If yes, then what mastery tree combination you used ??
    I want to reach 4/5 from 3/5 but dont know which mastery point to reduce in this tree to add it to Mystic Dispersion ?
    Anyone any idea ?

• ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    sarathi19 said:

Has Anyone done 4/5 ?
    I want to reach 4/5 from 3/5 but dont know which mastery point to reduce in this tree to add it to Mystic Dispersion ?
    Anyone any idea ?

Id take all 5 out after limber and add to limber and go 4/5 in MD. that’s me.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    ChuckD05 said:

sarathi19 said:

Has Anyone done 4/5 ?
    Anyone any idea ?

Id take all 5 out after limber and add to limber and go 4/5 in MD. that’s me.
    Pacify and petrify have far more value than limber.