**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Long standing debate finally resolved.

1235»

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Lohan33 said:

SDP said:

DNA3000 said:

SDP said:

Pineapple is delicious on pizza when paired with two other ingredients: chicken and jalapeños. Fact.

As Nick Fury would say, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but I'll never know.
    I recognize and appreciate your reference, but it’s “cause I wouldn’t eat the filthy MFer”

Hehe
    That's how I feel about your pineapple abomination.

Not even calling these things pizza
    Doesn’t have to be on pizza. Pineapple, jalapeño, and chicken just have an excellent flavor when combined.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    SDP said:

Lohan33 said:

SDP said:

DNA3000 said:

SDP said:

Pineapple is delicious on pizza when paired with two other ingredients: chicken and jalapeños. Fact.

As Nick Fury would say, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but I'll never know.
    I recognize and appreciate your reference, but it’s “cause I wouldn’t eat the filthy MFer”

Hehe

Doesn’t have to be on pizza. Pineapple, jalapeño, and chicken just have an excellent flavor when combined.
    Dominos sells this combination and even they have the good sense not to make it pizza:

Pineapple jalapeno chicken ... stuff.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    SDP said:

Lohan33 said:

SDP said:

DNA3000 said:

SDP said:

Hehe

That makes me think. Anyone ever do pineapple on Tacos?

SDP said:

Lohan33 said:

SDP said:

DNA3000 said:

SDP said:

Hehe

I had a lobster pineapple taco once.
    DNA3000 said:

SDP said:

Lohan33 said:

SDP said:

DNA3000 said:

SDP said:

Hehe

I had a lobster pineapple taco once.
    That actually doesn't sound that bad. Of course, lobster anything is appealing.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lohan33 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Chicken, bacon and pineapple (with BBQ sauce) pizza is what I'll eat in heaven.

Dessert pizza: Nutella, banana and honey with whipped cream.

Actually, I'll eat anything bunged on a pizza base, except anchovies.

That's not pizza either people need to just stop adding wierd stuff to crust and calling it pizza
    Okay, but is a pizza a sandwich?

• Okay, but is a pizza a sandwich?

Guess you are talking about the folded/enclosed versions like Stromboli, etc.

Same could go for the other age old question, is a Hot Dog a Sandwich ??
    ...meat inbetween 2 (?) pieces of bread.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    your all salty cuz pineapple on pizza is sweet, also we have slightly bigger probelms, no?
    H_I_Z said:

your all salty cuz pineapple on pizza is sweet, also we have slightly bigger probelms, no?

Having other problems is exactly the reason it's a good idea to have a light-hearted debate.

Lohan33 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Chicken, bacon and pineapple (with BBQ sauce) pizza is what I'll eat in heaven.

Dessert pizza: Nutella, banana and honey with whipped cream.

Actually, I'll eat anything bunged on a pizza base, except anchovies.

That's not pizza either people need to just stop adding wierd stuff to crust and calling it pizza
    Okay, but is a pizza a sandwich?
    Open face.
    By order of the Mayor of Honolulu county, as of 8:30pm Hawaii time Friday, March 20, all restaurants, bars, and nightclubs are closing to all dine-in services. Based on my computer models and extensive statistical analysis I believe this will significantly slow the spread of pineapple topped flatbreads throughout both the native and visitor population. I consider this a drastic, but necessary culinary mitigation measure.

Stay safe out there everyone. Be calm and considerate, and if you see someone eating a Hawaiian pizza, maybe give them a pass this one time.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

By order of the Mayor of Honolulu county, as of 8:30pm Hawaii time Friday, March 20, all restaurants, bars, and nightclubs are closing to all dine-in services. Based on my computer models and extensive statistical analysis I believe this will significantly slow the spread of pineapple topped flatbreads throughout both the native and visitor population. I consider this a drastic, but necessary culinary mitigation measure.

Stay safe out there everyone. Be calm and considerate, and if you see someone eating a Hawaiian pizza, maybe give them a pass this one time.

LOL
    Am i the only one that believes that @DNA3000 would actually run computer models on this stuff?