**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Make it a five star hero crystal for completing act 4

Act 2 gave 3 star hero crystal.
Act 3 gave 4 star hero crystal.
Act 4 gives only 30 percent of a 5 star hero crystal? I know that is a big increase but it keeps people playing your ratings go up and it gives a strong champ as a reward.

Make it a five star hero crystal for completing act 4 47 votes

Ya
17% 8 votes
Na
82% 39 votes

Comments

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Act 5 gave a 5*, go get wrecked by ultron
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I think that's fair in the current state of the game.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    By your logic act 5 should give 6 star and act 6 should give 7 star?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

How many strange polls are allowed in such short amount of days ? And many not even warranting any replies by people. (the new “too-qik” ??)

Want to hit "agree" 100 times......it only allowed me to do it once....
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Be grateful you are getting 5* shards for completing act 4 think what would your reaction be if they were no 5* for completing act 4 man
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Once u become uncollected things will go differently.
    But yeah getting 5 star before act 5 can result some excitement.
    Again some can disagree. Cz they all need to send 1 5 star free crystal to every single uncollected, elder's bane, cavilier and throne breaker players till date.
    Cz they have finished and explored act 4 a long long time ago.

It can also cause casual approach cz getting a 5 star hero so quickly for some people. Etc etc.

Buttom line this is a divided opinion topic
    They will buff the entry level rewards for sure. But i don't think they will add a 5 star for act 4.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited March 2020
    Honestly new players have it so much easier I remember completing act 5 with the og’s like SW, SL, and wolvie mind you all 4*. Today 4* champs are so easy to get and there’s a much larger variety just have to learn to okay with what you’ve got. Getting a 5* would help but won’t make you any better
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I mean maybe 5k for 100% but not a whole thing for completion