**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emergency Maintenance 03/19/20 [edited by Mod for clarity]

Comments

• ChokerspinChokerspin Posts: 9
    On both of my accounts (2 devices) and multiple users in our alliance.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Down for “scheduled maintenance”?

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    It's the scheduled emergency maintenance that sometimes happens after the actual scheduled maintenance.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    It's gone into maintenance now
  • XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    It’s saying down for maintenance!
  • Robin_010Robin_010 Posts: 25
    Same problem no connection
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

I thought the maintenance was complete yesterday, and it wasnt 'scheduled' for today. We didn't get any notice about this to use our energy prior to the maintenance. I don't think that's called a scheduled maintenance.

• Mamo77Mamo77 Posts: 3
    Same here
    This isn't scheduled Kabam.
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    Typical after server maintenance. This is getting old!

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    People must love staying their own thread after one was started already and has been at the top of the forum page.

Yes, people area having connection issues. Emergency maintenance after scheduled maintenance... this is the kabam we have all grown to love!
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    edited March 2020
    This was how server makes me annoyed.

https://youtu.be/ct7R8U6a254
    It's emergency maintenance now
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139

• Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    Causing lots of problems in AQ all morning. Server lost signal popping up during fights making members miss inputs and get wrecked, or getting outright disconnected. Loading before fight too long, resulting in time out before they even started. Hopefully won't be the same for AW attack tonight :#
  • WendigoWendigo Posts: 16
    Anyone else getting the check your connection garbage this morning? I was in the process of opening a 3* crystal when this **** came on the screen....I still have no idea who I recieved or if I received a champ....straight garbage from a company who makes millions from our money.....
  • DesertStoneDesertStone Posts: 5
    Just pathetic how much connection problems this game has for years now, never seen any game coming even close!!!
  • HedarTakerHedarTaker Posts: 7

What's wrong with this Game Kabam,
    Before creating MROC you should solve these BUGS and connection issue, enough is enough man.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Omg during lol run wtf?
  • Richard043Richard043 Posts: 11
    Was just finishing up Uncollected event with plenty of buffs activated. Can't connect and will lose my buffs. I like that suggestion of six feet distancing lol! Terrax has that under control with his rock field.
    MiStaLova said:

Omg during lol run wtf?

I was about to do 6.1.4. Good thing I didn't activate boosts....
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★

People must love staying their own thread after one was started already and has been at the top of the forum page.

Yes, people area having connection issues. Emergency maintenance after scheduled maintenance... this is the kabam we have all grown to love!

It's always easier to ask the same question and have people respond to you instead of going to look for the answer lol happens with all the problems/issues on the forums.. from hulkbuster rework to who's the best champ polls

It's always easier to ask the same question and have people respond to you instead of going to look for the answer lol happens with all the problems/issues on the forums.. from hulkbuster rework to who's the best champ polls
    Not when it's already at the top of the forum as in recent issues.

I only agree with you when it's older questions you have.
  • Why we can't login in game, what about time for quest and my boost that I used currently?
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

Timeless...
This discussion has been closed.