**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there an Issue with Human Torch and Kingpin?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
I've noticed for several fights that the incinerate debuffs do not appear on the opponent and there aren't any incinerate damage ticks for the supposed duration of the debuffs as well.

Anyone else experienced it as well?

Also, Kingpin's SP2 is invisible on my device. At least the damage is still there. Is this also the same with anyone else?

Comments

• StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Ok so this is happening to others as well, I hoped it was about some isolated buggs. I've encountered this problem with Torch not applying incinerates in a few matchups but been to busy with other stuff to act on it. Perhaps this needs some serious look at @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    His incinerates have their duration reduced by 4 seconds if he's bleeding
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

His incinerates have their duration reduced by 4 seconds if he's bleeding

Really? I wasn't aware of that. Bummer. 😆
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Technically light attack incinerates last for -1 seconds under suicides sooo
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    When I've encountered this problem my Torch hasn't been bleeding from neither suicides, nodes or opposing champion.
    edited March 2020

Higher temperature does work. Just needed to confirm in an actual fight.

Edit: I checked this fight again and the damage ticks still weren't there for the duration of the debuffs.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Edit: I checked this fight again and the damage ticks still weren't there for the duration of the debuffs.

Take a good look at who you are fighting
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Hieitaku said:

This made me laugh so hard....
    Voltolos said:

Hieitaku said:

What do you mean exactly? @Voltolos
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Voltolos said:

Hieitaku said:

What do you mean exactly? @Voltolos
    Mephisto is imuns to danmged from that type
    edited March 2020
    Right. Sorry, I thought he was among the other champs who are literally aflame but still get incinerated. Didn't read enough. My bad.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Torch is to do with the suicide bleed, that’s not a bug, kingpin is a known issue