**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What a Insane Lucky streak...let me show you..

It's been 5 months from now and I have opened 7 crystals. Which are these champs..
1st crystal - 5* Storm...
2nd crystal - 5* Ant-Man
3rd crystal - 5* Falcon
4th crystal - Duped my 5* Storm
5th crystal - 5* Iron Man OG
6th crystal - Duped 5* Falcon
7th crystal - 5* Superior Iron Man
Now I am feeling headache in my heart and heart attack in my brain and I don't know what I am saying and what I have to say cause I am not a pro player or a player who play this game whole day , I have to do my study and work as well but whenever I tried hard to get those 5* shards , i got these kind of champs and now I am tired of it so you guys tell me what should I do now...
Should I go to a temple or Church and should I have to perform a satanic ritual to get a good champ...( joking)

But after these kind of champs I really want at least a God tier champ Kabam...

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Max your best 4* and go as far as you possibly can. That’s what I did, and what many great players did. 5* didn’t exist when I started.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    5 months & only 7 5* crystals?
  • NavneetNavneet Posts: 67

5 months & only 7 5* crystals?

Yaa bro.. whenever I get Free time from my busy life schedule , I play this game cause I like this game but these kind of things disappoint me..
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Simply don't worry about what champs you don't have. It sounds like u just enjoy playing for fun when time permits. Just use the champs you have and forget about the "tier lists." Storm can do a lot of damage when used right. If some of your 4* champs are better I would rank them up to use until u get a champ u like.When u start stressing about what u don't have it takes the fun out of the game.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'd take the 5* antman
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    I'd take a duped storm, awesome crit specials.
  • DarkMalachi2DarkMalachi2 Posts: 73
    Navneet said:

It's been 5 months from now and I have opened 7 crystals. Which are these champs..
    2nd crystal - 5* Ant-Man
    3rd crystal - 5* Falcon
    Now I am feeling headache in my heart and heart attack in my brain and I don't know what I am saying and what I have to say cause I am not a pro player or a player who play this game whole day , I have to do my study and work as well but whenever I tried hard to get those 5* shards , i got these kind of champs and now I am tired of it so you guys tell me what should I do now...
    Should I go to a temple or Church and should I have to perform a satanic ritual to get a good champ...( joking)

I've gone through such a streak. Rest assured that you have some awesome champs coming your way in a nice cluster as well. Keep at it.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Yeah, I’d take the Ant-Man for the Ghost synergy, but all the other stuff is mostly arena fodder. If it makes you feel any better, I just got a 5* Red Skull
  • NavneetNavneet Posts: 67

Yeah, I’d take the Ant-Man for the Ghost synergy, but all the other stuff is mostly arena fodder. If it makes you feel any better, I just got a 5* Red Skull

For Ghost synergies the most important thing is to have a Ghost first...and I do not have a Ghost and please don't talk about Red skull...I already have that man, not even Red skull.... I have Cap America classic, Beast , Vulture , Ebony maw and Cable also and I have only 20 5*champs bro..... Now I am waiting for Iron Patriot....
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    That’s rough, I just did this yesterday as well.

On a positive note, Storm’s dupe is actually quite good. She’s got reasonable damage, she’s not a god by any means but she’s a simple 5 hit champion with a massive special 2 if it crits.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Navneet said:

2nd crystal - 5* Ant-Man
    3rd crystal - 5* Falcon

If it makes you feel any better I basically pulled the exact same champs as you but it was 10 featured 5 stars, and not a single new champ or dupe of one of the better champs. Well minus a couple additional dupes in an already duped AA
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    This is my luck
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Apollo107 said:

This is my luck

Keep ranking up that Domino.

• TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 225 ★★
    Apollo107 said:

This is my luck

I think this is about as good of luck as anyone could ask for. Domino, Stark Spidey, Blade, Sym Sup, Venom the Duck, and Sabretooth are all amazing. I've heard decent things about Elsa too.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    my last 8 pulls have been trash aswell, it sucks but it is what it is
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

I have opened 5 6* crystals and none of them have been interesting for me but, that's the game.
    Try not to let it get you down, you'll pull a good champ......eventually
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Unfortunately we all go through dry spells, then all of a sudden you'll get insane luck k for a short period of time, then another long dry spell. This past month I've pulled Aegon, Havok and Doom. Havok I've just always liked so I was waiting for him. But before that I hadnt pulled anything for months.