**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Rank-up bundle

Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
Well I just saw the new rankup bundle and wanted to share the rage with the community.
Kabam, are you kidding with us? €55 for a SINGLE lv1 to lv2 gem and a random lv2 to lv3? FOR A FIVE STAR??????
What the heck should a cavalier player do with that with such a price? How is it possible even to think addressing those offers to players?
One of the most disrespectful offers ever! I think i’m done spending a single penny in this game, definitely NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE.

Comments

• Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Yea its a robbery
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's not just available for Cavalier Players. It's also available for Uncollected Players. Which means there are other people who may need it. To someone who isn't racking up R5s with End-Game, the equivalent of those Resources is valuable. Lots of demographics in the game, and lots of Offers for different ones.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    the four star deal is okay for some lower level, but beyond that nothing
    Besides, these days it isn't expensive unless it costs toilet paper and Purell. LOL!
    edited March 2020

Besides, these days it isn't expensive unless it costs toilet paper and Purell. LOL!

Throw in some flour and some dry yeast and you've got yourself a customer lol.

Gotta make that bread.
    Everything is short. Money doesn't matter much when you can't buy anything. For days, the meat shelves have literally been bare. A few things here and there. Any longer, and I'm going to start looking at the squirrels strangely.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Not ever bulide is for everybody we do’s need to understand that’s to. Fix a uc might had need it wher cavlier culd only benfis from it
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Honestly, if you’re allowing yourself to experience actual rage at something that should just be shrugged off.. stepping away for a bit might be the best course for your sanity.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    pretty hilarious thread, OP is a bozo clearly