**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I doing something wrong with ghost or no?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
I was doing a duel with my ghost and on the SP2 it says each hit when you begin in a phase is a Guaranteed critical hit but for me only the first hit is am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Also I know it’s backwards the last pic is me transitioning from phase to SP2
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Says “when triggered immediately”. Phasing lasts a while so it’s not during the whole time of phasing. You have to phase and launch sp2 immediately. No time to spare
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You need to throw it immediately after phasing, which is why the wasp synergy helps to make it unblockable, since a lot of the time the AI will block after you dodge back and throw an L2
    Ah thank you guys!
    @Smash and @BitterSteel thank you both a lot I just tryed it again and it worked thank you both!
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Glad it worked out bud. Happy to help
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    After a while it becomes muscle memory and you wont have any problem doing it. Keep practising. She is a beast
  • Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
    Try without the synergy too cause that will help you more with the champion in understanding them + you might not be able to bring the synergy with you sometimes.