**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this offer worth it?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

I have over 4 k units so I can afford it but is it worth it?

Comments

• Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    At the level I’m at looks good to me
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Def not
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Depends one lvl
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    depends, if you can form a 5 star crystal sure
    If you need a bunch of potions and stuff, I believe that it adds up and it is cheaper to buy the bundle than to buy it seperatly
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I am a pretty low level. I only have four 5 star champions and master difficulty is not easy for me
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Definitely not. Spend that 4k on masteries and getting uncollected.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Not!
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    No
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    That’s hardly 1000 units deal or maybe less
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    JessieS said:

Value is kind of relative here: it isn't about whether that stuff is worth the units, it is about whether what the stuff means to you is worth the units. I don't think the 5* shards are worth it. Maybe the 5* shards combined with the potions are worth it, if both have immediate value to you. If you're within 2500 shards of forming a 5* crystal, say, and also working (or can work) on content for which those potions would help you complete the content without otherwise spending, then I think it is worth it.

But before you buy, ask yourself this: if you form a 5* crystal and you pull Karnak, are you going to hate your life or are you going to take it in stride and just move on. If the former, don't buy. If the latter, your call.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Nope not worth it.
    Almost nothing in this game is worth units aside from mastery revives and heals for hard content (and ofc energy refills)
    There must be very good offers that makes them worth it.
    If you play low spending.
    If you spend a lot the value might be there bc you arent missing on the other side.
    That my opinion
  • frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    Not really
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    JessieS said:

These offers normally come up after completing something and is targeted to what you possibly need. They are 99% of the time not worth it. Especially not for 2000 units. Save your units.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    You can save those units for july deals which are far better value and help lot more than this
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Decided to go for it anyway. I know it was probably not worth it long term but what the hell the 5 shards and the legendary crystal were too tempting. Didn’t get 5star from the crystal but I am happy with my duped 4 star Miles Morales :) And with those shards I will manage to get enough shards for a 5 star hero as soon as the war awards come instead of waiting for probably a few more weeks of grinding. So I am overall happy with my choice :)