**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I doing something wrong with ghost or no?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
I was doing a duel with my ghost and on the SP2 it says each hit when you begin in a phase is a Guaranteed critical hit but for me only the first hit is am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Also I know it’s backwards the last pic is me transitioning from phase to SP2
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Says “when triggered immediately”. Phasing lasts a while so it’s not during the whole time of phasing. You have to phase and launch sp2 immediately. No time to spare
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You need to throw it immediately after phasing, which is why the wasp synergy helps to make it unblockable, since a lot of the time the AI will block after you dodge back and throw an L2
    Ah thank you guys!
    @Smash and @BitterSteel thank you both a lot I just tryed it again and it worked thank you both!
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Glad it worked out bud. Happy to help
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    After a while it becomes muscle memory and you wont have any problem doing it. Keep practising. She is a beast
  • Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
    Try without the synergy too cause that will help you more with the champion in understanding them + you might not be able to bring the synergy with you sometimes.