**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update regarding Cull & Namor?

Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
Can we get an update regarding when the dupes will be removed? I think there are more people than just me who aren't wanting to put resources into these champions until things are sorted out, given the kerfuffle that has happened.

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    They got to fix wars first mate..so maybe a week after the season's rewards week delay :neutral:
  • RasputinscurseRasputinscurse Posts: 95
    Mine is now unduped no sig stones returned no in game message
    So yeah it’s done and it looks to be done badly
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Given that the initial return of sig stones and iso didn't go smoothly it's tough to want to throw a bunch back into him. I do plan on using my gem on him (can't atm because he is already duped). So at least an ETA on getting things sorted out would be nice. I'm sure it's not top priority right now given that they are trying to sort out alliance wars.

The community trusted that kabam would sort things out when we opted to sell our champions and wait for the refund. Now following that faith we're suck here in limbo waiting on a resolution.

Just a simple update on the timeline would be nice. Can anyone from kabam comment??

@Kabam Miike
    Exactly how I feel ^
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I've been waiting to rank mine up. Until I know everything is the way it's going to be I won't risk the resources.
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 118
    My cull dupe was removed today.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I don’t think it’s finished is it? I know some that still have a free dupe...
    That makes sense
  • RaketaketakRaketaketak Posts: 4
    This Namor and Cull story is a fat joke to me!! No communication from Kabam regarding the un-dupe. My result is 50 sig. stones in the bin and glory spend for ranking him up not knowing he would get un-dupe. Best not to waste anything on these champions in the mean time! Take care summoners... Boooh! for Kabam!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The process to removed the duped Champions is in progress and the additionally used signature stones will be returned after it is all finished.
This discussion has been closed.