**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Alliance Potions

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
Firstly, I do have to thank Kabam for the new improved potions.. however I think thats about where the positivity from me personally will end.

So, we now have to use units to buy better potions (I can understand this) but you're restricting what we can use them in?! I'm sorry but this seems like a massive cash grab from something the community has been begging for since R5 health pools, let alone 6*.

If you want to make unit exclusives, do that, I will purchase them. But don't restrict them to content. Keep them as AQ AND AW potions.. don't start separating them.

Learn the lesson from gates, if we are putting money into a game, do not start throwing unnecessary restrictions in the way.

Thats my 2 cents worth, hopefully I dont get put in prison for this 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comments

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Definitely appears to be a cash grab by separating them. Still taking a wait and see approach but the early looks don’t bode well for summoners pockets
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The old ones will still be available for Glory. The new ones would likely use up the Glory people earn, and I can't see that as something they would want people to do overall.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    The way they are implementing these changes is so lame. Just update the potion values like you did to non-alliance potions. It’s not that complicated
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    My alliance has not played a war since season 5. Due to this very fact. Having to put spend the other alliance your at war with was taking all the fun out of it. Then when they introduced nodes in season 6. I told my alliance if they needed better rewards they need to find an alliance that is doing wars but this one won’t instead we do map 3 AQ now all the time
  • The original Potions and Revives in the Glory Store and the ones you already have will still work for both. I will pass along your feedback on the separation of Modes.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited March 2020

The original Potions and Revives in the Glory Store and the ones you already have will still work for both. I will pass along your feedback on the separation of Modes.

On the topic of potions, is there any chance that L3 general ones will be increased or L4/5 potions becoming farmable like the L1-3 potions are (just obviously to a lesser extent as they offer so much more health)?
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

The original Potions and Revives in the Glory Store and the ones you already have will still work for both. I will pass along your feedback on the separation of Modes.

Thank you @Kabam Miike , I know the originals will stay, my point is, we've been begging for this for ages and it seems like things are being over complicated for no apparent reason, and its adding essentially restrictions where its causing players to spend twice as much to ensure a reasonable back up stockpile.

I see where they're coming from, and hopefully they can see where what we see at the same time, and find some sort of middle ground. I dont like to moan, especially since you guys on the forum are basically the middle man
    DID SOMEBODY SAY STOCKPILE?! Time to panic buy potions and store them with all my toilet roll