**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which science champ to r5?

Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
Each is duped. Void is high sig and at r4. I’m good at quake n shake. I have beaten 6.4 and explored all variants but the first one. Working on exploration for 6.1.5 and 6.1.6

Which science champ to r5? 44 votes

Human Torch
31%
Bpn88855LibralonixKamikaze_TurtlePatchie9310or_StrongHyperbolein_1Dead1MiStaLovaTheSaithDas_giRerun_9Aomine_Daiki10ValBr111ZelosMyst 14 votes
Quake
43%
NifzTerraLvernon15Har8JohnLocke117ThehereticAleorEdgecrusher_13doctorbX_Factor_AgentNBSAIDonDudu2809Thicco_ModeA_NAZSpideyFunkosMiLeZwArTwistedTalentzSentryPillowCaptainGame 19 votes
Void
25%
RaganatorZENHort4SammyJankisCharlie_SceneLordRaymond3LykanonK3600FiiNCHmOonligHtSonata7SupperHero4Sales 11 votes

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Human Torch
    With much of the endgame content in your rear view mirror, you'll eventually be looking to Abyss, I'd imagine. Human Torch is one of the most valuable champs for Abyss. However, all 3 are excellent choices. I'd say go for the one you enjoy the most (for me, that would also be Human Torch).
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Quake
    I am preparing to take mine to r4. A game changer as you already know, especially with the Nick Fury synergy.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Quake
    Quake is a game changer and a unit saver. If you're good with quake, there's no reason why you shouldn't rank her up.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★

I am preparing to take mine to r4. A game changer as you already know, especially with the Nick Fury synergy.

Yeah that NF synergy is pretty great. Sometimes I use a team of her, NF, CMM, and ghost. It’s lovely

• Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★

With much of the endgame content in your rear view mirror, you'll eventually be looking to Abyss, I'd imagine. Human Torch is one of the most valuable champs for Abyss. However, all 3 are excellent choices. I'd say go for the one you enjoy the most (for me, that would also be Human Torch).

I just got him after beating 6.4 (and then got a 6* mr fantastic) so I haven’t gotten a chance to use him yet. But I hear he’s great

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
    If you’re good with her she’s arguably top 2 in game
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Quake
    Goken2345 said:

Yeah that NF synergy is pretty great. Sometimes I use a team of her, NF, CMM, and ghost. It’s lovely

I don't have CMM but Captain Marvel OG is awesome with the fury buffs ala Nick.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Quake
    Quake if u know how to use her. If so, she's great!