**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I am filled with Joy!!!

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
After trying first time for feature i pulled x23 and Elsa and was debating whether to risk it again or go for basic but really glad i went for the risk!

Also i finally pulled MS as i always wanted her due to her insane sp2 and basically cosmic killer lol then i duped phoenix which i am glad as well bc idc what many say bout her but she is a beast when used properly :).

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

After trying first time for feature i pulled x23 and Elsa and was debating whether to risk it again or go for basic but really glad i went for the risk!

Also i finally pulled MS as i always wanted her due to her insane sp2 and basically cosmic killer lol then i duped phoenix which i am glad as well bc idc what many say bout her but she is a beast when used properly :).

Very nice pulls 👍!

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Very nice pulls 👍!

Just noticed both are looking to their right wonder what they looking at lol
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Very nice pulls 👍!

They are looking at Kabam... scared they will be fired for allowing themselves to be pulled so closely together. 🙃👍
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    All my 5*’s this year:
    1: Doom from featured (awakened with mystic gem)
    2: OR (new and 3 dupes)
    3: Namor (dupe from abyss run)
    4: Thing (from basic and duped from his arena)
    5: Warlock: from top 400 2019 arena crystal (awakened with generic cause I had AG’s for all other classes than tech)
    6: HT: opened just yet and awakened with science gem
    7: Mr fantastic (from featured and duped today from basic)
    8: Modok (first time from basic)
    9: LC (first time from basic)
    10: Wasp (first dupe from basic)
    11: Dormammu (first dupe from basic)
    12: NT (first dupe from basic)
    13: VTD (first dupe from basic this morning)
    14: Annihilus (3th dupe, from basic)
    15: Cap marvel classic (2x from grandmaster love crystal)
    16: Cyclops blue (3th dupe)
    17: Cyclops red (1st dupe)

Not in chronological order btw
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Das_gi said:

All my 5*’s this year:
    5: Warlock: from top 400 2019 arena crystal (awakened with generic cause I had AG’s for all other classes than tech)

Me over here pulling Falcon and Aarkus. 😂
    That’s pretty sweet though 👌🏽
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Rerun_9 said:

Das_gi said:

All my 5*’s this year:

Me over here pulling Falcon and Aarkus. 😂
    That’s pretty sweet though 👌🏽
    Tbh I might have deserved that after 2019. 15 features for nick fury and I didn’t get him and still don’t have him. 13 features for namor and I didn’t get him, had to open 107 cavs to get him (reflecting on it I should have saved all those units I spend on it) and 17 features on warlock to not get him either untill that 2019 arena crystal. But thx @Rerun_9
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Very nice pulls 👍!

They are looking at Kabam... scared they will be fired for allowing themselves to be pulled so closely together. 🙃👍
    Haha Doom stare will have them thinking twice lol