**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega or Namor?

Greetings,

I just did a 5 star opening and ended up duping Omega and pulling Namor. Now I know they both need the dupe and decently high sig. I've got 28 sig stones to dump into Omega. Basically question is, Is Namor still worth the rank up without the dupe?

Other 5 star pulls in the opening were a duped Sabre, Rhulk(This is awesome since I run Domino constantly) and Diablo. Thanks for the help!

Omega or Namor? 20 votes

Omega Red(Duped)
100%
Spity68lil big aszneeCliffordcanNizzaTowo71MoosetiptronicStarKillerVIICharlie_SceneMoudoudoctorbDjinNeotwismNoob1980MiStaLovaEnvi1KeepinItRealGinjabredMonstaFiiNCHStellanmOonligHtSonata7 20 votes
Namor(Unduped)
0%

Comments

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Namors dupe is where he shines. Unduped he has really good damage but not much utility. To me Namor is only useful at a very high sig but after that he's great. Lots of people love Omega and I understand why but he's not for me, that said if you really like OR I'd go that way. He's got lots of utility and played right great damage. Hope that helps. Good luck
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Omega Red(Duped)
    Omega with the sabretooth synergy is one of the best in the game. I use the two of them together all the time.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    edited March 2020
    Neotwism said:

Omega with the sabretooth synergy is one of the best in the game. I use the two of them together all the time.

@Neotwism To be honest with you, I didnt even know they had a synergy. Thats very helpful. Whats the synergy? Currently at work away from the game lol

Namors dupe is where he shines. Unduped he has really good damage but not much utility. To me Namor is only useful at a very high sig but after that he's great. Lots of people love Omega and I understand why but he's not for me, that said if you really like OR I'd go that way. He's got lots of utility and played right great damage. Hope that helps. Good luck

Thank you for your insight, much appreciated
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Omega Red(Duped)

Neotwism said:

To be honest with you, I didnt even know they had a synergy. Thats very helpful. Whats the synergy? Currently at work away from the game lol
    Omega Reds death spores build up faster and last a second per spore longer
    edited March 2020
    Oh thats fantastic. I didnt know. Appreciate the help!
  • Namor also provides an amazing Synergy that I believe increases Special Attack Damage by (X%) and definitely hard to pass up if you have Champions with strong Special 3 Attacks.

Should I try to Rank-Up my 4-Star Namor (Non-Awakened) or continue with Ranking-Up my 4-Star ArchAngel? I'm using an Awakened Colossus who is nearly at Rank 5 and I will need another Mutant-Class Champion for any possible alternates or if there seems to be a strong matchup that is more favorable to either Namor or ArchAngel than Colossus.