**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Explain this

DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
Okay so the whack a mole man side quest thing I've completed the first two chapters and run a couple pass in the third but yet it still says I have to fight him two more times in the first chapter to receive the rewards.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    so... you have to fight him a couple more times in the first?
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Primmer79 said:

There are eight paths of the first I hundred percent it it that's eight fights I don't understand that am I missing something here
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    DL864 said:

Primmer79 said:

There are eight paths of the first I hundred percent it it that's eight fights I don't understand that am I missing something here
    You probably ran a couple runs right away when they first opened up 2+ weeks ago.
    Was a brief bug that wasn’t awarding Objective pts for about first hour that first day.

But took you 2 weeks to notice you were short ?? FYI, even if they counted, you would have needed to CLAIM one level of Objective before points start to count towards the next level.
    So you still wouldn’t have had any pts toward 2nd Level.

DL864 said:

Primmer79 said:

You probably ran a couple runs right away when they first opened up 2+ weeks ago.
    Was a brief bug that wasn’t awarding Objective pts for about first hour that first day.

But took you 2 weeks to notice you were short ?? FYI, even if they counted, you would have needed to CLAIM one level of Objective before points start to count towards the next level.
    So they are wrong with a bug they never fixed so I get screwed? Yeah sure that sounds about right.🙄🙄. Obviously they should fix the problem so come on whether I claimed it or not it should be there bro. And I have a lot of other things to worry about the little side quests I'm just saying it's BS

DL864 said:

Primmer79 said:

And it's actually never work that way before even if you didn't claim it right away you still got credit towards the next little challenge I know that for a fact
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    DL864 said:

DL864 said:

Primmer79 said:

So they are wrong with a bug they never fixed so I get screwed? Yeah sure that sounds about right.🙄🙄. Obviously they should fix the problem so come on whether I claimed it or not it should be there bro. And I have a lot of other things to worry about the little side quests I'm just saying it's BS
    Did you even try and submit a support ticket before coming here? No one on the forums can help you. It's quite obvious something happened with the tracking. Send it to support.

DL864 said:

DL864 said:

Primmer79 said:

Did you even try and submit a support ticket before coming here? No one on the forums can help you. It's quite obvious something happened with the tracking. Send it

Sure did Buddy before I posted here I submitted it ticket. I've been playing this game for a long time and this stuff right here is starting to get a little annoying that's really the only reason I posted it here cuz it's starting to piss me off
  • DL864 said:

DL864 said:

Primmer79 said:

And it's actually never work that way before even if you didn't claim it right away you still got credit towards the next little challenge I know that for a fact
    Actually, that's how Objectives used to work originally.
    Now they may have changed that method (allowing proceeding into next level before claiming previous one) since that time.
    But for THIS months MoleMan Objectives, this is how it works.

And if you have been doing the various Daily/Weekly one's, and have never bothered clicking one tab over to check on your MoleMan progress, then that is on you.

Only case you can make is that your Level-1 count should be moved up to 8. But that wouldn’t have allowed you to move into next Level because you never Claimed the 1st yet (or apparently even bothered to check up on it).
  • RidgèRidgè Posts: 2
    edited March 2020
    🤔

DL864 said:

DL864 said:

Primmer79 said:

Actually, that's how Objectives used to work originally.
    Now they may have changed that method (allowing proceeding into next level before claiming previous one) since that time.
    But for THIS months MoleMan Objectives, this is how it works.

And if you have been doing the various Daily/Weekly one's, and have never bothered clicking one tab over to check on your MoleMan progress, then that is on you.

Only case you can make is that your Level-1 count should be moved up to 8. But that wouldn’t have allowed you to move into next Level because you never Claimed the 1st yet (or apparently even bothered to check up on it).
    So I would have seen the alert for the first one and claimed it so the second one that accounted is what you're saying but since I didn't see the alert to tell me to claim something I lose a second one that's about the dumbest thing I've heard today. Good job earning that title buddy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There was a bug when it was first released. You wouldn't have hit it if you did the first few passes before it was fixed. Also, each Objective corresponds with each week. So you just need to run Week 1 on an easy mode twice to hit it.

There was a bug when it was first released. You wouldn't have hit it if you did the first few passes before it was fixed. Also, each Objective corresponds with each week. So you just need to run Week 1 on an easy mode twice to hit it.

Actually I don't need to run anything I've already ran it on Epic mode so that's just dumb so basically what you're saying is I need to waste my time to reward me with rewards that should have been rewarded to begin with. Really think about what you're saying right there and then review that and then rethink what you trying to say and try again.
    DL864 said:

Actually I don't need to run anything I've already ran it on Epic mode so that's just dumb so basically what you're saying is I need to waste my time to reward me with rewards that should have been rewarded to begin with. Really think about what you're saying right there and then review that and then rethink what you trying to say and try again.
    What I'm saying is you need to run Week 1 two more times if you want the Objective Rewards. I usually do think about what I'm saying. If you want to say it's dumb, be my guest. It won't get you the Rewards.

DL864 said:

What I'm saying is you need to run Week 1 two more times if you want the Objective Rewards. I usually do think about what I'm saying. If you want to say it's dumb, be my guest. It won't get you the Rewards.
    So I did the quest to get the rewards but I don't get them is what you're saying? So I have to run to the two more times even though I've run it eight times which is the requirements so I need to run a 10 x to get the rewards? Bro really that makes no sense. Look at the screenshot explains everything I mean it's pretty simple even for you
    It makes sense because as two of us told you by now, there was an issue when it was first released. A couple of your runs seem to have been lost. So, now that it's been fixed, you can run it two more times to get them, which is much less energy than throwing shade on here.
    for a quest that takes no energy... just do normal or something man

It makes sense because as two of us told you by now, there was an issue when it was first released. A couple of your runs seem to have been lost. So, now that it's been fixed, you can run it two more times to get them, which is much less energy than throwing shade on here.

No I don't need to run it anymore X because I already rsn it enough to get credit for it you see how that works stop being a white knight dude you been there forever you don't even play the game anymore bro I remember you from way back when and you're still dumb
    Primmer79 said:

No bro it's just a point
    DL864 said:

Primmer79 said:

No bro it's just a point
    I get that but its kabam

you wont win this
    Oh. My. God. I need a Valium, and I don't even take drugs.

Let me be very clear.
    You already ran the Quest. Correct.
    You don't just get the Objectives if you beat the Quest 100%. You get one Point each time you beat Mole Man in the respective Quests.
    You can have Mole Man drop and beat him randomly and it counts as one Point for the Objective that corresponds to the Quest you're doing.

There was a problem when the Event was released and it wasn't registering the Points people got for beating him.
    It has been fixed. Sadly, the times you beat him haven't been recorded because of said bug.
    If you want to complete the Objective, you need to run it two more times.

Is any of this hitting home?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    There was a bug when it came out where it wasnt counting for the first object. Just run through master instead of doing epic again.

Oh. My. God. I need a Valium, and I don't even take drugs.

Let me be very clear.
    You already ran the Quest. Correct.
    You don't just get the Objectives if you beat the Quest 100%. You get one Point each time you beat Mole Man in the respective Quests.
    You can have Mole Man drop and beat him randomly and it counts as one Point for the Objective that corresponds to the Quest you're doing.

There was a problem when the Event was released and it wasn't registering the Points people got for beating him.
    It has been fixed. Sadly, the times you beat him haven't been recorded because of said bug.
    If you want to complete the Objective, you need to run it two more times.

Is any of this hitting home?

You still need to probably take that Valium bro
    H3t3r said:

There was a bug when it came out where it wasnt counting for the first object. Just run through master instead of doing epic again.

Why I shouldn't have to

• H3t3r said:

Agreed, MASTER still has plenty of high rewards in it, and it doesn’t cost any Energy.
    And as for getting the 2nd Level, there are some Random extra Drops of MoleMan so if you don’t want to do all 12 paths of Master you won’t have to.

H3t3r said:

Agreed, MASTER still has plenty of high rewards in it, and it doesn’t cost any Energy.
    And as for getting the 2nd Level, there are some Random extra Drops of MoleMan so if you don’t want to do all 12 paths of Master you won’t have to.
    So screw me cause of a bug hey sounds great!!!!! You guys still don't understand it's a bug I should get the rewards and there should be no question about it and then you people are going to that I shouldn't because I didn't pay attention to something that didn't alert me 2 it is dumb does Grindr wisdom have like three accounts or four accounts because you guys really sound like him right now
  • If you do full Master + Epic, like probably a majority of people (at least) will be doing, then you will have earned the exact same rewards as them for the exact same amount of work.
    H3t3r said:

Alright boys and Girls. This guy doesnt need anyones help. Doesnt want to take suggestions that we have given so at this point Kabam can you just shut down the thread to clean up some forum space please and Thank you.

All right boys and girls my suggestion was rerun a quest that you had ran to get the rewards that you should have already gotten but go ahead and do it because that's a Kabam way go home
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Just do master maybe then couple times and if 5* shards don't seem worth it to you then why are you flipping over the objective?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Just do master maybe then couple times and if 5* shards don't seem worth it to you then why are you flipping over the objective?

What? And waste a whole 10 minutes for 100 5* Shards?! You might as well do a Legends Run for Act 6.
    Add all the 5 star shard op in master u wil get a fully form so go do it