**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Again with the rank-up advice

o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
I'm trying to decide whether to r4 someone now or r5 someone later. I only have one r5 right now (Fury) and 9 r4s.
Here are my options:
- r4 CAIW (unawakened)
- r4 Ghost (unawakened; also i'm not a very good Ghost player... i do have 5* Wasp & Hood tho)
- r4 Stark Spidey (sig 20)
- r5 Omega Red (sig 110 BUT i don't run suicides and i hear that's pretty important when it comes to OR?)
- r5 Stealth Spidey (sig 60)

I use Sparky in AQ with the trinity and both Omega and Stealthy in AW attack.
If i ranked up Ghost or CAIW i'd use them for questing (currently closing in on Act 5 100%) and possibly AQ / AW.

Any advice appreciated :)

Again with the rank-up advice 23 votes

r4 CAIW
13%
Hort4Capt_MunchTwistedTalentz 3 votes
r4 Ghost and get good
30%
Lvernon15HendrossColinJensen21Disgruntled_User_123EtjamaFred_Joeitylowlevelplayer 7 votes
r4 Stark Spidey
4%
TrubluMate 1 vote
r5 Omega
34%
lil big aszneeOsfan8BrokenRepto23LordRaymond3MiStaLovaSentryPillowZelosMyst 8 votes
r5 Stealth Spidey
17%
Hammerbro_64DeaconNothing_hereAstounds 4 votes

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    r5 Omega
    CAIW should be duped before you take him up. Stealthy is great, but you have more pressing champs to rank up. If you get good at ghost, she’s probably the best candidate. Omega is amazing even without suicides
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    r4 Ghost and get good
    git gud
    I don't know how to play ghost either but...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    r5 Stealth Spidey
    If you are gonna do Omega, make sure you like his playstyle cause personally I can’t stand it. If you do, go for him, if not, go stealthy
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    r5 Stealth Spidey
    Stealth Spidey has been moving up my ranks ... wasn't a fan but I've been playing with him and he's GOOD. i'm a fan of Omega too duped or not. Suicides i don't run and my 6* Omega shreds.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    r5 Omega
    My reasons
    1. Your only r5 is already skill
    2. Immunities
    3. Regen + other utilities
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

If you are gonna do Omega, make sure you like his playstyle cause personally I can’t stand it. If you do, go for him, if not, go stealthy

I definitely don't find Omega as fun to play as Stealthy. I do need to take that into consideration!
    (If i was deciding only on the basis of whose playstyle i prefer, i'd r5 Wasp in a heartbeat :D )
    Repto23 said:

My reasons
    1. Your only r5 is already skill
    2. Immunities
    3. Regen + other utilities

If i do go with OR, these will be exactly the reasons why.
    Interesting that there's no consensus pick. Seems like there are strong arguments for 3 of these options. Good problem to have. :)