**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Delve Underground to Steal Mole Man’s Hidden Treasures! [Corrected]

1235»

Comments

• Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131

Are these rewards mentioned correct cause this week's master difficulty gave two ultimate crystals which are not mentioned here. Plus are the five star shards according to the rewards
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Super long, boring, they should make it short omg
  • Frenky1988Frenky1988 Posts: 3
    Easy event with lot of pretty good rewards. Its a little bit boring, but dont care when rewards are ok.
  • tron2050tron2050 Posts: 41
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Miike
    I am facing an issue on iOS in Mole man expedition week 4 (chapter 4).
    After I clear defender, he is coming back alive again and my attacker health reducing by 50%.
    And this is happening only in few fights.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    tron2050 said:

@Kabam Miike
    After I clear defender, he is coming back alive again and my attacker health reducing by 50%.

This happened with me also. after i defeated MOONKNIGHT (chapter4 - right side - epic), but when i tap the victory screen it again took me back to fight loading screen with full health MK when my champs health got reduced by 50%... after defeating it again it did not happen again. But just think when u r fighting in aq & this happens!!! kabam needs to look into it...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    tron2050 said:

Is this only on Epic difficulty? I didn't see it happen on Heroic or Normal. Just curious.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    tron2050 said:

@Kabam Miike

This bug happened to me the opposite way while I was exploring Act 4. After Maestro KO'd my Domino she came back alive with her health back to 80% as she was before entering the fight. Free revive and pots, I guess.

tron2050 said:

Is this only on Epic difficulty? I didn't see it happen on Heroic or Normal. Just curious.

Yes, epic only.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Interesting. I'm almost done with Master. Only 8 more paths.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    tron2050 said:

tron2050 said:

Yes, epic only.
    I have had that happen in multiple difficulties. Had to restart the game for it to "fix" itself.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Other feedback. Where the heck are the t1a. Like we’re there any in this thing?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Finally done with this.

Too many paths for my liking but the rewards were decent.
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    A decent side quest in a while in terms of rewards. Could have been better with less paths and more shards for the epic difficulty.
  • Stealth_siddu4Stealth_siddu4 Posts: 3
    Skrull are spotlight