Options

Need help with ROL Juggs

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
Have a 4/40 guilly 2099 with whom i can consistently take down ws and cap marvel. Keep forgetting about juggs unstoppable and hit him when he's parried. Should i invest in my 4-star she hulk, or just practice a bit? While you're at it, a few tips for 5.2.4 would be helpful. Also have a 3/45 Namor(lucky me to get him as my second 5*)unduped, should i consider him for entire ROL fight, or maybe just to finish off opponents?

Thanks, everyone.

Comments

• Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Yeah the rewards aren't worth it just do it if you have a max out 5* champ but if your desperate she hulk should destroy juggs
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Yes, take ur she hulk to 4/40, she was my mvp when I did it and not just for juggs but almost everyone who wasn't a skill champ. Namor is still pretty good unawakened so feel free to use him too. Not sure why ppl don't think the rewards are worth. It's not that hard compared to rttl which imo the rewards there are a bit worse for the effort. Rol is a great place to build ur skill and become a better player so go for it. Gl man
  • Options
    typghtypgh Posts: 79
    You just need to be patient after his specials and wait for that buff to drop off. Cap IW nullifies his unstoppable as another option. ROL really isn’t worth it though unless you can complete it easily (little to no items or units). The rewards are only like a few T4B and three four stars you will never use.