**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we add a switch on weekly objectives?

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
edited March 2020 in Suggestions and Requests

My alliance doesn’t do wars and I strongly dislike them and I don’t wanna start one just too get this one done just for another to possibly pop up the next week. Plus there are some people who don’t have the ability to do them. All I ask is that a switch out be added to these objectives aswell.

(This is from last weeks achievements and I was hoping it was going to switch out)

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If you all have anything to add on this, go right ahead
  • Might be nice, although I’d think if they did then it should be for exchanging ALL THREE of them. And then what happens if you have already progressed (or actually claimed) 1 or 2 of them already ?
    So would have to be exchanged before you were to claim any of them.

(and would probably just end up with some of them being AQ/AW based again anyways 😀)
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Woooo! I’m not the only one. That one will be there for a loooooooooong time on my objective list.

We do wars, it’s just one BG. I HATE wars, I’m on with it staying. I would also be ok with it having the option to swap it.

Me

Might be nice, although I’d think if they did then it should be for exchanging ALL THREE of them. And then what happens if you have already progressed (or actually claimed) 1 or 2 of them already ?
    So would have to be exchanged before you were to claim any of them.

(and would probably just end up with some of them being AQ/AW based again anyways 😀)

No. You only change one objective nice a week. Like how you can change objectives once a day if you chose to.
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Agree, all my objectives are Alliance based. But i'm not in an Alliance, nor do I want to. At this moment I cannot complete these weekly objectives.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    In the same situation, I found it odd they added a Once A Day Replace option on the Daily Objectives yet not on the Weekly Objectives... Is it really too much to ask for that to be available on both?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Knordy said:

Agree, all my objectives are Alliance based. But i'm not in an Alliance, nor do I want to. At this moment I cannot complete these weekly objectives.

Make an alliance for yourself.
    @Kabam Miike what do you think about this?
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I think missing out on 1 objective crystal is no hardship.