**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Mysterio underrated? (Secret god tier...?)

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
He seems like a solid god tier for me, immunity to poison, really good poison damage once you get that frenzy gas, loads damage on sp3, hits like a truck when you got dat frenzy gas, damage reflection, regeneration and invisibility (can miss all attacks if you hold the heavy) so yeah he's so really underrated, it's kinda sad.

Comments

• Gooseman27Gooseman27 Posts: 55
    Why, because you just pulled him lol?
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

Why, because you just pulled him lol?

@Gooseman27 Nah i haven't been paying a lot of attention with him, but after just pulling meh after meh i assessed my best options and played with him. Just found this out.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    He’s a great champ, I took my 6* to R2 undupped. But I don’t think he is God Tier, he’s neutered in many situations, shrug off and poison immune, mainly. If he had a poison immune/shrug off failsafe he would be God, IMHO.

But he does have some great unique abilities.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    He’s frustrating to use and his rotation doesn’t fit together well. Choosing to use one of his utilities (from specials) prevents him easily getting to another. Nothing in his kit lasts long enough, except for his passive heal block. In my experience so far, the passive heal block is the only thing he has going for him.

His SP1 reflection doesn’t count damage over time, Rulk heat charge direct damage etc, so that’s massively gimped if you compare it to something like limbo and not a reliable heal.

Frenzy needs to last a lot, lot longer - you can only reliably get back to 3 chemical gas and fire a heavy before it expires, and any damage (including poison) he does before firing a special 3 is very underwhelming.

If his chemical gas cap was higher and specials didn’t consume all of it and had a higher base duration, I could see him being more useful. I want him to be good but don’t think he is.