Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Featured Drop Rates

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★
Kabam should release the featured crystal drop rates. Not the 100% chance of a 5-star that it currently says. I want to know how that 100% is divided amongst the 24 champs in that crystal. I think we can all agree that it’s not an even split.
«1

Comments

  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,696 ★★★★★
    But it is though
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★

    But it is though

    Not a chance.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★

    But it is though

    All the math says otherwise
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    CoachLed said:

    But it is though

    All the math says otherwise
    Do i hear math? What math? Show me
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 1,964 ★★★★★

    CoachLed said:

    But it is though

    All the math says otherwise
    Do i hear math? What math? Show me
    We need DNA 3000 to confirm this
  • Is this a continuation of your NUMBERS DON'T LIE conspiracy post ??
    So you opened 3 crystals that were all the same.

    So you are just the 1 “unlucky” out of an average group of 576 people that would pull the same champ in pulls 2 and 3 as you did in pull 1.

    And if you think they are stacked towards the “lesser” champs, I can tell you that this series of 5* Feature Pool I have pulled Guilly2099 3 times (out of maybe 7 ?? Featured 5* this round). So there are people on the opposite end of the bell curve (of desired champs) too.

    If there is actually a difference in Odds between different champs, they would indicate that in the Drop Rates, like they do the the Feature that you Purchase with Units (or Money).
    Otherwise, they ALL have the same odds, whether a Feature or Basic Hero Crystal.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★
    22piløts said:

    you have exactly 4.16666666666.......% of getting the champion you want, just did the math.

    You don’t really believe that
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★

    Is this a continuation of your NUMBERS DON'T LIE conspiracy post ??
    So you opened 3 crystals that were all the same.

    So you are just the 1 “unlucky” out of an average group of 576 people that would pull the same champ in pulls 2 and 3 as you did in pull 1.

    And if you think they are stacked towards the “lesser” champs, I can tell you that this series of 5* Feature Pool I have pulled Guilly2099 3 times (out of maybe 7 ?? Featured 5* this round). So there are people on the opposite end of the bell curve (of desired champs) too.

    If there is actually a difference in Odds between different champs, they would indicate that in the Drop Rates, like they do the the Feature that you Purchase with Units (or Money).
    Otherwise, they ALL have the same odds, whether a Feature or Basic Hero Crystal.

    Nope. New case here. Just opened 6 new features crystals and didn’t pull a single featured champ. At some point we can’t just chalk it up as “bad luck”.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

    CoachLed said:

    22piløts said:

    you have exactly 4.16666666666.......% of getting the champion you want, just did the math.

    You don’t really believe that
    If you don't like it then, don't do featureds. 15k for trash is not a good feeling
    I actually don’t mind if the drop rates of the actual featured champs is lower. That makes sense to me. I just think they should be disclosed.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 14,323 ★★★★★
    CoachLed said:

    Is this a continuation of your NUMBERS DON'T LIE conspiracy post ??
    So you opened 3 crystals that were all the same.

    So you are just the 1 “unlucky” out of an average group of 576 people that would pull the same champ in pulls 2 and 3 as you did in pull 1.

    And if you think they are stacked towards the “lesser” champs, I can tell you that this series of 5* Feature Pool I have pulled Guilly2099 3 times (out of maybe 7 ?? Featured 5* this round). So there are people on the opposite end of the bell curve (of desired champs) too.

    If there is actually a difference in Odds between different champs, they would indicate that in the Drop Rates, like they do the the Feature that you Purchase with Units (or Money).
    Otherwise, they ALL have the same odds, whether a Feature or Basic Hero Crystal.

    Nope. New case here. Just opened 6 new features crystals and didn’t pull a single featured champ. At some point we can’t just chalk it up as “bad luck”.
    24 champs in the featured. 6 featured champs= less of a chance to get what you want. Drop rates are per crystal, not bundled together.

    Now, go figure out the plan for the new AQ. Or are we just going in blind?
  • I just gave you a counter case of GOOD pulls where they were actually one of the 6 New Feature (3x Guilly2099 and also 1x of Doom), out of I think 7 (maybe 8 ?) 5* Feature Crystals.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★

    CoachLed said:

    Is this a continuation of your NUMBERS DON'T LIE conspiracy post ??
    So you opened 3 crystals that were all the same.

    So you are just the 1 “unlucky” out of an average group of 576 people that would pull the same champ in pulls 2 and 3 as you did in pull 1.

    And if you think they are stacked towards the “lesser” champs, I can tell you that this series of 5* Feature Pool I have pulled Guilly2099 3 times (out of maybe 7 ?? Featured 5* this round). So there are people on the opposite end of the bell curve (of desired champs) too.

    If there is actually a difference in Odds between different champs, they would indicate that in the Drop Rates, like they do the the Feature that you Purchase with Units (or Money).
    Otherwise, they ALL have the same odds, whether a Feature or Basic Hero Crystal.

    Nope. New case here. Just opened 6 new features crystals and didn’t pull a single featured champ. At some point we can’t just chalk it up as “bad luck”.
    24 champs in the featured. 6 featured champs= less of a chance to get what you want. Drop rates are per crystal, not bundled together.

    Now, go figure out the plan for the new AQ. Or are we just going in blind?
    Blind sounds good
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★
    22piløts said:

    CoachLed said:

    22piløts said:

    you have exactly 4.16666666666.......% of getting the champion you want, just did the math.

    You don’t really believe that
    bruh its simple math provided by google ;D
    I know how to divide, dude. I’m not an idiot. My argument is that the champs in that crystal don’t actually have a 1/24 chance.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★

    I just gave you a counter case of GOOD pulls where they were actually one of the 6 New Feature (3x Guilly2099 and also 1x of Doom), out of I think 7 (maybe 8 ?) 5* Feature Crystals.

    Prove it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 14,323 ★★★★★
    CoachLed said:

    22piløts said:

    CoachLed said:

    22piløts said:

    you have exactly 4.16666666666.......% of getting the champion you want, just did the math.

    You don’t really believe that
    bruh its simple math provided by google ;D
    I know how to divide, dude. I’m not an idiot. My argument is that the champs in that crystal don’t actually have a 1/24 chance.
    CoachLed said:

    I just gave you a counter case of GOOD pulls where they were actually one of the 6 New Feature (3x Guilly2099 and also 1x of Doom), out of I think 7 (maybe 8 ?) 5* Feature Crystals.

    Prove it
    Wouldn't you have to prove your theory as well? You haven't done that......🤷
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★
    I have screenshots of my pulls.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Stick with basics
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 14,323 ★★★★★
    CoachLed said:

    I have screenshots of my pulls.

    But that's just your pulls which is .0000000000000001% or less of every pull out there.
  • Guilly2099 Sig 40 (no I did not use Awake Gem or extra SigStones), and Doom.
    And neither were from Units/Money Purchase of champ-specific Feature, nor sky-high Arena.

    (of course no way to prove how many total 5* Feature I tried, was either 7 or 8, guess conspiracy would say I must have opened hundreds to get those 4 good ones, lol) but admittedly this is best round of Feature I have had.



  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 28,811 ★★★★★
    6 Featured Crystals doesn't mean you will pull a Featured. 25% chance doesn't mean it's a guaranteed 1 in 4. Each Crystal has a 25% chance of being a new Champ. There's the same Drop Rate for all Champs in those Crystals. 1 in 24 chance at any specific Champion.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 6,526 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    😀
  • I saw someone throw down the math guantlet and DNA had not yet posted? I'll just wait here then.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★

    (New Math...)

    25% chance at one of the 6 New champs, multiplied by 6 attempts, equals 150% chance.
    So since 150% is greater than 100%, you are GUARANTEED to get a New Champ 😀😀😀

    Yeah that’s not how the math works on that one. They are independent events. Let’s look at the chances of not pulling a featured which is 75%. To find the probability of not pulling a featured when trying 6 times, you multiple those probabilities (.75x.75x.75x.75x.75x.75=0.1779). That means there was only a 17.79% chance that I didn’t pull at least one featured champ. This type of stuff happens all the time hence why I don’t think the probability is the same for every champ.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 28,811 ★★★★★
    That formula may be used to calculate probability, but it's literally 25% chance each Crystal. Which means you have a 75% chance of it not being one. Each time. The pulls don't take into account what you pulled last time.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★

    That formula may be used to calculate probability, but it's literally 25% chance each Crystal. Which means you have a 75% chance of it not being one. Each time. The pulls don't take into account what you pulled last time.

    Hence why they’re “independent”
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 28,811 ★★★★★
    CoachLed said:

    That formula may be used to calculate probability, but it's literally 25% chance each Crystal. Which means you have a 75% chance of it not being one. Each time. The pulls don't take into account what you pulled last time.

    Hence why they’re “independent”
    How are they independent and cumulatively indicative of a problem?
Sign In or Register to comment.