**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So why is Kabam changing HP/Attk ratings after 6.4 released?

Mike192Mike192 Posts: 624 ★★★
I started 6.3 exploration and whenever I do these quests, I put up Seatin or KT streams in the back just for comparison/strategizing.

I noticed that in 6.3.3, all champions had 10% more HP BUT their attack was down by 25%. Now most people wont complain about this, except those who use champs that require low # of hits to finish champions. Mostly Ghost users. If I can finish a fight in 30 hits, it now took 33-35 and this is bad for someone like me because I don't have hood synergy so I take recoil damage.

Of course, those are personal issues but my question is, why are these ratings being changed now?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    Oh there changed 6.2 hasn’t noticed before there had a lot more hp then now so what the problem
  • Are you comparing one stream of Seatin to another of his, or one of KT vs another, or are you comparing theirs vs yours (or Seatin vs KT) ??

And could depend on what BOOSTS they had active during different streams, or Synergies that bumped one stat or another, or MASTERY differences between doing different ACTs (maybe they had Suicide for one quest, then changed for another because of different global/local Nodes) ??
  • Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 61

Are you comparing one stream of Seatin to another of his, or one of KT vs another, or are you comparing theirs vs yours (or Seatin vs KT) ??

And could depend on what BOOSTS they had active during different streams, or Synergies that bumped one stat or another, or MASTERY differences between doing different ACTs (maybe they had Suicide for one quest, then changed for another because of different global/local Nodes) ??

I think he’s referring to the enemies on the path, you do realize boosts and masteries don’t affect the health and attack of the enemies that you’re fighting against in quests, right? (At least I’m like 99% sure on this, correct me if I’m wrong)
  • Are you comparing one stream of Seatin to another of his, or one of KT vs another, or are you comparing theirs vs yours (or Seatin vs KT) ??

I think he’s referring to the enemies on the path, you do realize boosts and masteries don’t affect the health and attack of the enemies that you’re fighting against in quests, right? (At least I’m like 99% sure on this, correct me if I’m wrong)
    Oh, thought he was saying the attackers. Thx.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    They toned down 6.2 I think a week after it came out cause it was terrible and they compensated for it too I think but 6.3 I dont know if they did anything with it
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Can we see some proof here? Not that I don’t believe you, but I’m also not going to go do the work to see if it is true
    I’m not sure but it only hp isn’t much of hard
    Mike192 said:

Can we see some proof here? Not that I don’t believe you, but I’m also not going to go do the work to see if it is true

You can pretty much go to Havok boss quest in 6.3 and see Groot's hp. Here is the link to Seatin stream at 31:18
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfsIB8EUcpE
    You is right he Hav like 30k More