**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.6 champion down!

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Finally got him down on my alt! Didn’t have a stacked Symbiote Supreme and cap IW like on my main so had to use a r3 level 6 5* hood. Lost 3 times after getting 4 prowess and slipping up. Got him down on try 4. Used a special 2 thinking it would take him down, but it left him at 1%. Had to carefully play to another special 1 to take him out. Used Aegon for the first 20% using the heavy technique. Hyperion did another 20%. Managed to quake another 15% off. Got him down to 10% with Aegon and 2 revives. Used hood and 3 revives for the final phase. Pulled a 5* Thor rags from the 5*, but got lucky with the cavs

Comments

• Options

• Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Congratulations man! I managed to bring it down yesterday with a lot of work and a lot of units spent, but the satisfaction was worth it! The hardest thing was to hit the dodge time but after many, many attempts, I was able to dodge the 5 times and take down the damn Champion
  • Options
    @Sleipnirrod congrats to you also! Yeah the satisfaction is immense when you nail the dexes. I’m starting to explore this quest on my main so I have to do it many more times now
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    You guys are so skilled
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Don't have a 6.2 sinister counter if not would have done the champion.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Great job! I’m Cavalier but I haven’t even attempted 6.2 yet - I’ve heard how difficult the champion is... so congratulations on a huge accomplishment!
  • Options

Don't have a 6.2 sinister counter if not would have done the champion.

I take down Mr. Sinister with a Nick Fury and 2 ou 3 revives.
  • Options
    SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    Nice work, huge milestone. I finally got him down a week ago too. Despite the resources it took it felt good.

I only had OG Hulk to go after Mr Sinister so that took a few resources too.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Great job guys! I'm planning on another attempt now that AW is on break.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    And I did it. Pulled 6* Psylocke and 5* Beast for all the grief this fight gave me. I officially hate this game again.
  • Options
    @allinashes oof that’s extremely disappointing
  • Options

And I did it. Pulled 6* Psylocke and 5* Beast for all the grief this fight gave me. I officially hate this game again.

Congratulations for the achievement and F for your crystals opening
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Nice work! I used a 5* R4 CAIW today as well. Now to start working on the 100%.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    JMORG1111 said:

Did you use Cap for the whole takedown?
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

@SentryPillow Ur alt got me to do it on my main lol
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Just beat him today, finally! I did a lot of duels before going in! Spent more units than I wanted, but it's done!
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158

JMORG1111 said:

Did you use Cap for the whole takedown?
    No. I used a 6* R1 Symbiote Supreme for the first 90%. Kept CAIW for the end because hes easier to evade with (for me).