**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Quicksilver be a champion in the game?

Flash__12Flash__12 Posts: 7
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests

Should Quicksilver be a champion in the game? 22 votes

Yes, Quicksilver should be a champion in the game
72%
Etaki_LirakoiWhododo872Sugardaddy1129StefffPirate1liasdop18Ravenrob_33BUZZdog3000ThereticCammonRoFlash__12Awesomeness44Bouv12Tru_dp_23ConversecookTransformersMarvel 16 votes
No, Quicksilver, one of the greatest heros of all time, shouldn't be a champion in the game
4%
King_Cobra735 1 vote
I really don't care.
22%
SirnoobVartoxKing_L0kiB34rDean9300450Themanofj 5 votes

Comments

• Yes, Quicksilver should be a champion in the game
    PLZ vote
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Every character (within reason) deserves a spot in the contest if you ask me
  • ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    I think it would be cool to see what route they go on his function.

The only thing I see being a problem with him is the shtstorm that will come from classing him as SCIENCE.
    Him and Scarlet witch were confirmed a while ago to not be mutants and are in fact experiments of the High Evolutionary.
    Science does seem better. But what about Magnetos son versio? Just a thought.
    Sure, y not?
  • No, Quicksilver, one of the greatest heros of all time, shouldn't be a champion in the game
    I only voted no since this is a clear baiting survey, either agree with u he should be in or have to say he's one of the best ever and try and justify why he shouldn't be, either way, u win.
    Wow. You know I'm a kid right King Cobra