**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think is the Best MCOC YouTuber ever?!

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Seatin: Man Of Legends
    No love for MetalSonicDude? Hector? CoW (lol)?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Seatin handles just about everything. He is not insanely good or anything, but he is, in his words "slightly above average". Also, he has that voice that just kinda calms me.(drop a like if you agree that seatins voice is one of the best parts of his channel)
    If we were just talking about gameplay though, then Swedeah is the best 100%
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Why the f would you revive an old forgotten post? (Well, I did vote also).
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Menkent said:

No love for MetalSonicDude? Hector? CoW (lol)?

This thread was made all the way back in June 2018 just keep that in mind
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Seatin for entertainment, Mvinceable for skills.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    A multiple number (Comment Who)
    overall seatin, but DDD, mvinceable is also very skilled player than others
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    Where is the COWhale
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Lagacy and Dork Lessons, duh! he's the best!
  • Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    Other (Comment Who)
    For quick info on "How to," most on the list are real windbags. I always check Kabam Mike and Jason Vorhees first.
  • Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    Other (Comment Who)
    Elohim16 said:

For quick info on "How to," most on the list are real windbags. I always check Kabam Mike and Jason Vorhees first.

Oh ****. I forgot about Dorky Diggity. He's also another who's not in love with his voice.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Noob2435 said:

I like Prof Hoff, great guy. Always mans up and owns his mistakes and his live streams are very entertaining he always answers most if not all of the questions asked.

I can’t watch his videos. 0 game knowledge, weird conspiracy theorist, seems to get overly excited by what averages generate and gets confused when small samples don’t hit the drop rates bang on.

Society has also evolved beyond puns as a source of humour.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    DDDave
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    All of the above
    Don't forget Jason Voorhees
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    we've forgotten about KatyCandy, I really enjoy her videos
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    On a side note.....

when you reach the status of power influencer, you can charge a huge price for every post you make either on youtube, instagram or facebook....

Some of the youtuber on your list is probably making a lot of cheddar!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Elohim16 said:

Elohim16 said:

Oh ****. I forgot about Dorky Diggity. He's also another who's not in love with his voice.
    Honestly, I see no reason why Seatin is not in love with his voice. But you do bring up a point though. Sometimes it is annoying to have to listen to an hour long intro
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I’ve been a loyal Seatin fan for almost 3 years - the man is a legend.

Shout out to Lagacy, DDD, and ContestChampion as well!
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Bg, seatin, Dave, lags, prof, and ilacskills are all great, but my favorite was Joel Line. Loved his channel and vids and he had such great streams with lots of laughter. @BrianGrant i will prob remember the croissant stream for a long time. So funny!
  • 70strom70strom Posts: 2
    Where's rich the man. I remember when act 5.came and i had.the same problem as he had . bad p i and i think.it was act5 1.2 that Dr Strange fight and 5 stars were rear like only 15 or so anyway i did not feel bad any more and was able to finish it cuz of him so. Rich is the man.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    All of the above
    Not in order: Seatin & ContestChampion, RichTheMan, Lagacy, DorkLessons, KatyCandy
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    ContestChampion
    This thread has been going on since 2018. So happy that people are always so great towards YouTubers
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I finished lines in the sand because of his livestreams and guides for 5.2
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    All of the above
    everyone is good in there own way, seatin and lagacy have some solid game play and tips and trics. proff hoff and jason voorhees give to the point vids
  • Marcury79Marcury79 Posts: 47
    Jeason vorhees
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Seatin is all around fave and is the most entertaining, but Lagacy is the best player.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Mr LT
    Used to watch Mr. LT while grinding the arenas, so it has to go to the OG.

Dorky Diggity Dave and Atromix probably has the best editing. I can literally watch an entire 40 minute video of mvinceable opening his crystal stash. Richtheman has the best news and updates segment. The way Brian Grant plays this game just blows my mind.. the mental strength to play this game hours at a time is insane.

Seatin is probably the most famous MCOC youtuber out there.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    KT1, he talk less, thats why i like him
  • MightyMitchMightyMitch Posts: 41
    my favourite mcoc YouTubers are Seatin, Lagacy, ContestChampion and Crystal Opening Whale
  • MightyMitchMightyMitch Posts: 41
    and rich the man