**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ completion rewards

Just completed AQ yet there reflects zero points for the AQ quest completion. Not isolated to my alliance aswell. Seen on other alliances aswell

Comments

• XanderayneXanderayne Posts: 29
    Soul3ater said:

Just completed AQ yet there reflects zero points for the AQ quest completion. Not isolated to my alliance aswell. Seen on other alliances aswell

I can confirm this is affecting my alliance as well. We run Map 5 and the two completed battlegroups have not seen our progress updated.
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    It's better if alliance quest completion event also buffed
  • Uatu_Tazuka1Uatu_Tazuka1 Posts: 5
    Confirmed. My alliance is also not seeing progress in AQ Completion Event.
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163

My alliance too
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    My alliance is affected as well. 1 bg completed map 3 & 1 bg completed map 2.
  • Same here @Kabam Miike whats going on

• RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Hello.

Is just me or points are not added after completing AQ?

Thanks
  • Lawdawg1541Lawdawg1541 Posts: 37
    edited March 2020
    My alliance as well is not showing completion rewards.
  • Lawdawg1541Lawdawg1541 Posts: 37

• Tuffers2Tuffers2 Posts: 8
    Yep same happening with our alliance
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    Ditto here on the no points for completing AQ.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    I know the rewards aren’t much so just bringing this to kabam’s attention. But My alliance has 100% explored all 3 BGs but haven’t received any points in the AQ completion event.
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    Same
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Probably had it coded for killing Thanos and never updated it for Doom
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    New season, new bugs.
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    Same issue for my alliance
  • NBSAINBSAI Posts: 69
    Same here even we didn't receive any points in AQ completion event after 100% exploring all 3 bgs
  • Maybe the “AQ Completion” status went down to Spring Break with the “Completed History” status 😀

Anyways, looks like Lyra said above that they are working on trying to Fix this missing Completion Issue. Thx.
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    edited March 2020
    We dont even have the quest

• We dont even have the quest

Event might have been momentarily taken down as part of them fixing it (or putting the correct one up there) ?
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    5 days alliance quest completion quest isn't counting. Everything is at 0.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    5 days alliance quest completion quest isn't counting. Everything is at 0.
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115

We dont even have the quest

Event might have been momentarily taken down as part of them fixing it (or putting the correct one up there) ?
    Yeap it's up and empty...

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello all,

A new Alliance Completion event has been put live and we will be working to give Alliances points for those completed before the fix. Gathering the list of affected Alliances and calculating points may take some time, so we appreciate your patience as we work toward a resolution.
  • Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    We have been getting pts for beating the boss in map2 and not 100% and the other clearly shows we 100% and we did not receive credit on aq completion anyone else?
  • Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37

Here is the proof