**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Season 7: Latverian Infiltration - Coming March 22nd!

Comments

• sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    There is a confusion or error when mentioning Proxima Midnight, it is Nebula who belongs to map 4 of AQ.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Hopeful this update will bring excitement back into AQ! Of course AW needs that more.
  • Ironworks26Ironworks26 Posts: 10
    How long is this season gonna run
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    The Variations that were spoken about in Map 6. Can you elaborate on that? @Kabam Miike
    Are the normal champs and nodes changing?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    So in map 5 all you did was change out the sym/sent/adapt with doom bots, changed 2 mini and final boss. And this is supposed to run for how long? Why not a new map design, new encounters, new nodes, anything interesting what so ever? I get it, I should be doing map 6 or 7, but man what a half ass new aq season.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

So in map 5 all you did was change out the sym/sent/adapt with doom bots, changed 2 mini and final boss. And this is supposed to run for how long? Why not a new map design, new encounters, new nodes, anything interesting what so ever? I get it, I should be doing map 6 or 7, but man what a half ass new aq season.

I get it bu they also massively buffed the glory store so that in itself is worth it.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    So doombots are not robots
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I get it bu they also massively buffed the glory store so that in itself is worth it.
    So I rank up more champs to play the same content. Don’t get me wrong the glory store update is awesome. I am talking about the game mode that we all play every week. Many of us taking the same paths over and over again. I mean they changed nothing. It’s insane. I am only talking from my perspective but I completed act 6 and will never bother exploring. I don’t have interest in playing 6 hour paths in the abyss. Aq and aw is really all that’s left and for me I just found out aq is the same old junk for the foreseeable future. It’s just lazy and shows the focus of development has shifted to their new game

New Map design and nodes sound good, but when it's thrown at you on Day 1 of AQ, sucks to reorganize the entire AQ teams
  • NegritisNegritis Posts: 58

Buttehrs said:

So I rank up more champs to play the same content. Don’t get me wrong the glory store update is awesome. I am talking about the game mode that we all play every week. Many of us taking the same paths over and over again. I mean they changed nothing. It’s insane. I am only talking from my perspective but I completed act 6 and will never bother exploring. I don’t have interest in playing 6 hour paths in the abyss. Aq and aw is really all that’s left and for me I just found out aq is the same old junk for the foreseeable future. It’s just lazy and shows the focus of development has shifted to their new game
    no, you rank up more champs and do map 6
  • NegritisNegritis Posts: 58

New Map design and nodes sound good, but when it's thrown at you on Day 1 of AQ, sucks to reorganize the entire AQ teams
    they could pre release the maps so we can plan for it
    Negritis said:

they could pre release the maps so we can plan for it
    Exactly. Variations are fine, but give us time to plan paths atleast
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Trust me. I understand your dilemma, however those are solely your choices and kabam certainly isnt forcing you to stay on map 5 day in day out.
    @Kabam Miike can you explain how these Variations are going to work? It was asked over 10 days ago. Folks not doing Map 7 don't know how it works.
  • Can you post a full list of modifiers including the new ones?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Like the changes but I think it is reasonable for a release of the maps ahead of time. You know these maps require detailed planning and coordination and it is bad form to pull this type if stuff every release.

Let us have the information we need so we dont have to scramble to plan the content. Dont put undo stress/pressure on your players that really isnt needed.
  • DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 81
    Glory story update is a huge success. Changes to fights in Map6 is a HUGE failure. The fights on my lanes have all become incredibly niche, requiring very specific champs. It's just unnecessarily challenging. You put Fury, Elsa, Stealth Spidey all together, why??? What a freaking pain. I'm just really frustrated with these changes. The way I'll have to change my AQ team will completely take away from who i bring for War. You guys suck. Why does it have to be so specific? Why do this!?!
    It's so annoying. I got my whole mastery set up specific for corvus in AQ and now he's gonna be useless for it. I can get 2 charges between all my paths and that's only if i get there first because they're fights several people converge on. If you look at the types of fights it's like repeated annoying fights. Like now there's 2 elsas on my paths, void, dorm, all fights that are gonna make the modifiers annoying. The glory store is awesome but my lanes have all become **** gay. I just fought this Domino with unblockable S1 and had to revive twice because she starts with a bar and goes lucky from the beginning so between the modifier and a passive degen on the node youvery possibly end up with 2 stacks of degen before you can get a hit in
    Like do you guys even play this game!?!? Seriously! This is just hot garbage
    Ive been thinking about retiring for some time now and this just might be the nail in the coffin for me
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    For the past few alliance quest updates/seasons they buffed the Map crystals. Will they be updating them this time around?

Me
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    So you prefer fighting the same damn opponents every time in map 6? They change some opponents and you’re mad, they keep the same and you’re mad. What do some of you guys even want?
    Das_gi said:

So you prefer fighting the same damn opponents every time in map 6? They change some opponents and you’re mad, they keep the same and you’re mad. What do some of you guys even want?

Change it all they want. But give us a Map to help. It's a pain to reorganize lanes and champs as soon as AQ starts
    Das_gi said:

As long as champ acquisition is 100% RNG??? yeah. If they are gonna make it so only very specific champs can do something and I'm still getting 6 falcons from a featured cav crystal???? **** this whole system
  • BoranParkerBoranParker Posts: 47

How long is this season gonna run

Probably same long as Thanos.

• Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Kabam, why would you not give this week for free? I feel like you have done that in every other iteration of new AQ changes. What's the reasoning?
  • Revan166Revan166 Posts: 1
    I wanna know when we will be able to fight galactus
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    As usual they find a way to keep putting the screws to a player. But people see somewhat improved store and are like oh this is awesome. Big whoop. I want a fun experience. AQ is a life sucker as is and these doom bots have just made it more pathetic. And it’s not even the fact they are harder but when my champ takes 0 hits but my champ goes down to 10% health from degen is an extremely cheap tactic to me. Is what it is though. With kabaam I’m never shocked anymore. Doom is fun to fight though so yey. Just hope I’m not degenerated all the way by time I get to him