**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who else got invited to the hulkbuster beta?

Want to know who else is in here with me. Even though i can only test my 4* version out.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Me
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Not me
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I did, as far as I can see it doesn’t say anyone is being buffed with him.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    I didn't, but I hope it's a good one. I have him 4/55 duped and as a 6*.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    edited March 2020
    I am in it cant wait it like kabam new my birthday in april and with the virus going on I need something spicy
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I did! I'm stoked, I love betas
  • Darkwolf1981Darkwolf1981 Posts: 37
    All with 5* I'm sure
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    The first rule about Fight Club . . .

Yeah, I got one. Sounds fun.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Me. My duped 5* may finally have use!
  • Nope, maybe I'll get invited to next years beta
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I wish I did, because I have a 5* rank 3, duped... signature level 60
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Yes sir. Got a sig 40 5* and unduped 6*. Can't wait to have some fun.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Yep, got invited. Can't wait. Been saving a 3-4 2016 gem just for Hulkbuster. Hope they don't make him into a pure defender based champ. I want to do some damage to the contest with him.
  • Hobo_GoatHobo_Goat Posts: 7
    I got one. Excited to see what they do with him.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    What are the requirements to be invited to the beta?
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Anyone else never been invited to one yet? Lol.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Got one. Gonna go hulkbuster beast mode.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    I got the invite.
    Is it a roster thing? Title? Progression? Do you just get randomly chosen? Essentially, if I want to take part of update betas in the future, what do I need to do from my current conqueror status?
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    I did
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157

I actually havent 😁
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    I was invited my first beta I'm pumped!
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Looking forward too hb beta would love too finally have a use for the 6* I've got lol
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

The only one I was ever in was the one where the top 1000 alliances got invited into the AQ beta.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    PsyLife said:

Is it a roster thing? Title? Progression? Do you just get randomly chosen? Essentially, if I want to take part of update betas in the future, what do I need to do from my current conqueror status?

I don't think there's anything you can do to directly get yourself into the beta. From what I've seen, having been in several, being a good participant in earlier betas may increase your odds of getting into another one (active posters and testers seem to reappear at a higher than random frequency). But I don't think anything guarantees you a spot (I haven't been in every beta, nor do I think anyone else has claimed to be).

I think they try to select a random sampling of players of a wide range of progress, and in the case of champion betas players with different tiers and ranks of the targeted champion. On top of that they will add in players they think have contributed positively to previous betas of similar nature. So you end up with some people chosen randomly, and some added in on top. But I don't think there's anything you can do to make your roster look more attractive on its own (besides, of course, actually having the champion and playing it). The best you can do is if you are ever selected, try to contribute usefully. Test, describe your tests objectively and fairly, and give useful feedback. That, I think, is the only way to increase your odds of getting into a beta. It does require, of course, getting lucky enough to get into one in the first place.
    DNA3000 said:

PsyLife said:

I don't think there's anything you can do to directly get yourself into the beta. From what I've seen, having been in several, being a good participant in earlier betas may increase your odds of getting into another one (active posters and testers seem to reappear at a higher than random frequency). But I don't think anything guarantees you a spot (I haven't been in every beta, nor do I think anyone else has claimed to be).

I think they try to select a random sampling of players of a wide range of progress, and in the case of champion betas players with different tiers and ranks of the targeted champion. On top of that they will add in players they think have contributed positively to previous betas of similar nature. So you end up with some people chosen randomly, and some added in on top. But I don't think there's anything you can do to make your roster look more attractive on its own (besides, of course, actually having the champion and playing it). The best you can do is if you are ever selected, try to contribute usefully. Test, describe your tests objectively and fairly, and give useful feedback. That, I think, is the only way to increase your odds of getting into a beta. It does require, of course, getting lucky enough to get into one in the first place.
    So I, a conqueror, could get to test in the beta if lucky. Would I automatically get a five star and the necessary resources to rank him up for testing? Or would I have to work with my current HB?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    PsyLife said:

DNA3000 said:

PsyLife said:

So I, a conqueror, could get to test in the beta if lucky. Would I automatically get a five star and the necessary resources to rank him up for testing? Or would I have to work with my current HB?
    I can't answer that with certainty, I know in some older betas some of the participants only had the 4* version of the champ and were not automatically awarded the 5* version. It was a little different in the OML/Colossus one. I suspect the point was to make sure some people were testing 5* and some were testing 4*, as any balancing changes have to work at all levels.

Some players save up crystals when they know or think a beta is coming so that if they get in they can just open them all in the beta (anything that happens in the beta happens in beta servers that don't affect the live servers) and see what they get; if they get a higher version of the beta champ they can test that, and some people even test champs not part of the beta (I don't recommend doing that, though, as that's the sort of thing that could reduce your chances of showing up in the next one).