**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void or BWCV to 5/65 or Rank 2

RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I run suicides half the time. I have a mixed team that are either suicide friendly or not suicide friendly... Anyways I’m like 0-100 on the Doom crystal or the featured. I literally do a slow roll over him every time! So, based on my current roster (AW defensive mastery in screen shots) who do you think would be more helpful at this point to R2 or 5/65? I have Black Widow Claire Voyant (BWCV) as both a 5 & 6-star. I have 5* mystic awakening gem plus 180 sig stones (was saving for Doom.)... Also have a 3-4 mystic rank up gem). And Void is sig 115. Also, initial completion of 6.3 is done and today I’m at 6.4.2 (nothing 100%). By the way, Quake gives me a headache if I use her and I don’t like using Ghost. Thanks for any help!

Void or BWCV to 5/65 or Rank 2 36 votes

5/65 Void - Sig 115
16%
ljballer22LordRaymond3tmhunter45sastom22piløtsCeltic1981 6 votes
5/65 BWCV and awaken her to sig 180
8%
TankRichardsonTravNationPrankit 3 votes
R2 BWCV - Not Awakened
72%
buffajrallinashesForwardTerraTeddersQmonLilMaddogHTBrokenPeterQuillStarKillerVIICharlie_SceneChampioncriticRockypantherxmgj0630Thicco_ModeAstoundsNimorKing_Leo321Ganesh10aawesomesauce 26 votes
Other - Please Explain
2%
Etjama 1 vote

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    R2 BWCV - Not Awakened
    After act 6 and ABYSS the oy answer is.BWCV no 1 mystic champion,10th powerfull champion in game and 6th prestige champion in game.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    R2 BWCV - Not Awakened
    BWCV is not worth awakening unless u really need prestige
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 995 ★★★★
    R2 BWCV - Not Awakened
    I have both at 5/65. BWCV provides infinitely more utility in my opinion. Definitely agree with @lowlevelplayer about her sig. I have her at sig 200, and her signature ability has only come into play one time for me in my time using her. Definitely worth r2 in my opinion though. Can't imagine you'd be disappointed.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Show guilly2099 some love.
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Don't mean to piggy back, but do you guys think I should r5 Symbiote supreme or CV?
    Sym is currently r4 unawakened, I have basically no iso rn so he's at level 41
    CV is currently r1 unawakened
    I intent to r5 My Aegon, Hype, r2 my 6 star unduped Namor, and possibly my Omega from my act 6.4 completion rewards. Ty people
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    I took 6* BWCV to rank 2