**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fighting MoleMan Strategy Question

_Reef_Reef Posts: 265
With AW and AQ going on it's harder to find champs to beat him in Event Quests, Kingpin's sp1 has lasted the longest/most effective but he shrugs off debuffs after a few seconds. I dont know what to do to keep them on longer and dont understand what makes him unstoppable (probably hitting him while he's blocking). Tonight I used ArchAngel on him and somehow he doesnt shrug em off. I've actually had bleeds and poisons stack until he drained dead. Why? And who else can do it? These ambushes are killing my team and my AA is only a 4* (in Kevin Hart's voice) HELP ME!

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    Try NOT applying debuffs on him.
    If you don’t want to intercept him (risky when he has his icon up) you can just absorb a few M and L hits until he begins his Heavy, then Evade back and rush right back in with your own Medium and full Combo.
    His Heavy is very slow and easy to move back when you see it beginning, then it has finished by the time you rush back into him.
    I even avoid Parry so I don’t Parry-stun him, although a few times is acceptable.

And his SP1 and SP2 are very easy to Evade back from and avoid.

(mainly for fighting him repeatedly in MoleMan Quests, forget if he has special abilities in UC Monthly that makes doing above more difficult or not)
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265

Try NOT applying debuffs on him.
    If you don’t want to intercept him (risky when he has his icon up) you can just absorb a few M and L hits until he begins his Heavy, then Evade back and rush right back in with your own Medium and full Combo.
    His Heavy is very slow and easy to move back when you see it beginning, then it has finished by the time you rush back into him.
    I even avoid Parry so I don’t Parry-stun him, although a few times is acceptable.

And his SP1 and SP2 are very easy to Evade back from and avoid.

(mainly for fighting him repeatedly in MoleMan Quests, forget if he has special abilities in UC Monthly that makes doing above more difficult or not)

I beat him on UC but it's hard to with my best 11 locked in AW and AQ, I fight w maxed out 4* AA IWIM and Medusa, I beat em a few times just feels random, thanks for the tips
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    AA just makes fun of him. Easy kills EVERY time.
  • VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
    There's a tactic to fighting this guy? Just one shot him with ghost everytime 🤔
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    X23 works good in master not sure about UC
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Vynrial said:

There's a tactic to fighting this guy? Just one shot him with ghost everytime 🤔

My man! I've explored every quest of every difficulty of the Moleman Quests so far just using a 5/50 Corvus for paths, a 1/25 Wasp for synergies and a 5/50 Ghost for the boss.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Use a Mutant. Domino works. Parry -> 5 -> Repeat -> SP2.