**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Allow us to trade T4CC for Gold/Iso

I, as well as many other veteran players I know, have a huuuuge surplus of T4CC. 30 T4CC crystals, 1600 T4CC fragment crystals, 22 GGC and 10 GC (not to mention a full inventory of every class of T4CC besides Mutant and Skill (due to recent rankups)
I am, however, out of Iso and gold. I just completed act 6 (best bossfight of all time, BTW) and I can't even finish leveling the champs I ranked up from those rewards (let alone the few more rankups I want to do) because I am completely out of ISO and Gold.

3 Rank Up currencies is too much, especially with how much gold/iso it costs to rank a 6* (got my first R2 worthy champ, and jesus christ is leveling him up an insane iso sink). We need a better, more consistent way to get Iso and gold. Not everyone has the money to whale on Cav crystals like all the youtubers.

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    This game is a game of resource management. Yes, saving crystals for emergency scenarios are good. But what’s not good is spending all your gold and iso without consideration. You have to ration out your rank ups and your materials.

And if you want gold that bad, consider doing arena or stepping down to a map 5 or lower ally to get more gold than what you’re spending.
    Have you considered using your glory for gold crystals? I’ve been saving since the new year started and already have 600+ stocked up. Can’t wait until the Summoner boost.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I don't even spend my gold and iso foolishly. I have only leveled up half my 6* because the rest are trash, for the past year or so I have only R4 champs who either serve a specific purpose or who I plan to R5. I have 11 R5 and an R2 6* along with 3 T5B and tons of T2A, but gold and ISO have been an issue for me for the past year. I don't have time to do more than 4M/2M in the 4 and 5* featured arena and map 5 is obnoxiously easy.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Siliyo said:

Have you considered using your glory for gold crystals? I’ve been saving since the new year started and already have 600+ stocked up. Can’t wait until the Summoner boost.

I haven't to be honest. Maybe with the recent changes to the glory store that is an option.
    I wish we could sell some of the T4CC and Glory crystals back for glory. That would help a lot.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

I haven't to be honest. Maybe with the recent changes to the glory store that is an option.
    I wish we could sell some of the T4CC and Glory crystals back for glory. That would help a lot.
    And hoe much gold and ISO would you expect to get from 1 T4BCC?

I don't even spend my gold and iso foolishly. I have only leveled up half my 6* because the rest are trash, for the past year or so I have only R4 champs who either serve a specific purpose or who I plan to R5. I have 11 R5 and an R2 6* along with 3 T5B and tons of T2A, but gold and ISO have been an issue for me for the past year. I don't have time to do more than 4M/2M in the 4 and 5* featured arena and map 5 is obnoxiously easy.

You spend a lot more gold and iso than me cause I don’t do arena as much. I pretty much stick to the Sunday arena with the new update, but I’m still sitting at 15mil gold. I don’t do rank up as often though either so that helps.