**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulbuster pre-Beta

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
Got invited to the Hulkbuster Beta so I decided to test out my rank 4 5* sig 40 Hulkbuster against ROL Winter Soldier just to set a baseline to compare to the post Beta version.... well... 14.5 minutes and 571 hits later Winter Soldier went down..... that was insanely depressing to do.

As a comparison I took my rank 4 5* sig 20 Hulk against ROL Winter Soldier and was able to take him down in only 4 mins with 203 hits.

I hope the Beta improvements are SUBSTANTIAL!!!!

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure that the only champ with worse performance than that is groot,or maybe Korg but I don't know
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

I'm pretty sure that the only champ with worse performance than that is groot,or maybe Korg but I don't know

Diablo is pretty close to the ones you named as well
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I took HB to r4 with a 2015 gem a while back.
    Can't wait to see what they've done with him!
  • КингКинг Posts: 24
    How can I get invite to beta test ?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Chovner said:

Got invited to the Hulkbuster Beta so I decided to test out my rank 4 5* sig 40 Hulkbuster against ROL Winter Soldier just to set a baseline to compare to the post Beta version.... well... 14.5 minutes and 571 hits later Winter Soldier went down..... that was insanely depressing to do.

As a comparison I took my rank 4 5* sig 20 Hulk against ROL Winter Soldier and was able to take him down in only 4 mins with 203 hits.

What specials did you use? I think his SP3 hits pretty hard and doesn't have a ton of hits.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    When do the beta start ?
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★

Chovner said:

What specials did you use? I think his SP3 hits pretty hard and doesn't have a ton of hits.
    I cycled sp3 then sp1 as much as possible to take advantage of the sp3 damage and then subsequent armor breaks to help the Sp1... but all the damage was garbage lol. I found he did more damage and crit more when I did throw SP2's...
    He's just an all around dumpster fire of a champ, this Beta is so overdue...
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

When do the beta start ?

In 3 days
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Chovner said:

Chovner said:

I cycled sp3 then sp1 as much as possible to take advantage of the sp3 damage and then subsequent armor breaks to help the Sp1... but all the damage was garbage lol. I found he did more damage and crit more when I did throw SP2's...
    He's just an all around dumpster fire of a champ, this Beta is so overdue...
    I wasn't by any means defending HB, just curious. He was my first and third ever 5* crystal pulls. No one is more excited for this buff than me lol
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Chovner said:

slacker said:

When do the beta start ?

In 3 days
    I thought it would start in april lol
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    This thread is fun. I don’t have any 4/55 meme’s myself. Does anyone want to donate a Groot test? Maybe we can settle once and for all who is the worst champ in the game.

Did anyone hear about a second champ? (IP or IM hopefully)