**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you an Apple or Android player?

carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
This has peaked my curiosity on my occasions, to know who uses what OS to play Marvel Contest Of Champions.

Which one do you guys use?

Are you an Apple or Android player? 173 votes

I use an Android.
58%
samalasravanChadhoganSpity68OzzieontKillerDynastyTendersquadninexhelixKDoggg2017jdrum663NanoDroidWayntosTheVyruscrogsTerraHenrytfu_41ege999menSolrac_2BUZZdog3000LibralonixSiddhantKwatra 101 votes
I use an Apple.
41%
MasterSmokeVdh2008BigPoppaCBONEFranchise_7SnakeEyes69JOHNOSA1995World EaterHort4920MarkManup456allinashesOesername123VerzzMityAntJohnyzeroLvernon15Knorr7227Ricardo60289SammyJankisQuikPik 72 votes

Comments

• carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    I use an Apple.
    I first started playing on an Android, then made the transition into the iPhone XS Max. The S20 Ultra has peaked my curiosity, so I might get that phone and give my current iPhone to my mother.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I use an Apple.
    Sunspot said:

This has peaked my curiosity on my occasions, to know who uses what OS to play Marvel Contest Of Champions.

Which one do you guys use?

Currently an iPhone 7 but planning to upgrade to a Samsung S9 + sooner or later
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I use an Apple.
    Ipad air2, planning to upgrade to the new air or maybe the pro later
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    I use an Android.
    Android cus bigger screens. Hehe
  • I use an Android.
    Android for life
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Don’t tell kabam, but I actually play on my TI Nspire...
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    I use an Apple.
    originally android which I love for alot of things..Moved to Iphone XS max recently (mainly for this game) .....
    well its like playing a whole different game.
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 133 ★★
    I use an Android.
    S20 ultra
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    I use an Apple.
    Have tried a couple of Android devices for this game.. have also used several iPhone devices, more recently the iPhone 11 and boy oh boy, playing MCOC on an iPhone device is way smoother vs an Android device. I’d recommend Apple all the way.
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    I use an Apple.
    Deremus said:

S20 ultra

How is it on the ultra? I've been debating whether I should make the switch. I've always loved Android, and the phone look beautiful
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I use an Apple.
    Etjama said:

It's not as good for this game honestly, but oh-so-much better for everything else.

Depends on the phone. What do you use? The S20 looks beautiful and the galaxy notes are also pretty good
    but if you get into the lower end of the spectrum...
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    I use an Apple.
    I started on Android and had the best phones they offered but once I tried it on iPhone is said forget Android 😂
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I use an Android.

Etjama said:

It's not as good for this game honestly, but oh-so-much better for everything else.

Depends on the phone. What do you use? The S20 looks beautiful and the galaxy notes are also pretty good
    but if you get into the lower end of the spectrum...
    Lol, I'm cheap. I use a Moto G6 that I got for like $80 but it hasn't failed me yet, this game is just a lil slow on it. I would love an S20. Even this cheap Moto is better than high-end Apple phones.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I use an Apple.
    Been playing from iPhone 6, to iPhone 7+ and now iPhone XR.

When it comes to loading speed there's literally no competition.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I use an Android.
    2015-2017, used a iPad air.
    2018 until now, a Motorola E5.
    Game runs perfectly, unless I'm facing certain opponents with more visual effects like Aarkus or Nova
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    I use an Apple.
    I love my note 10 +. But dex and parries weren’t nearly as responsive on it as they are on my iPhone. Hopefully someday they will be.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I use an Android.
    OnePlus 7 pro, there's just something special about playing on a 90hz bezeless screen
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I use an Android.
    They attacc
    They (not) protacc
    But most importantly,
    Apple = No hacc
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    I use an Apple.
    I have both iphone 11 pro max and note 10+
    Tbh it runs better in iphone
  • Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    I use an Android.
    Samsung Note 9. The game looks awesome on a big screen. :smiley:
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    I use an Apple.
    Repping the **** iPhone 5s, honestly this games killing it, I get 3 hours per charge, smh!
  • Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    I use an Android.

Mcoc was designed for Apple devices then for android shortly after. When it comes to playing the game in most scenarios Apple is the way to go. For me I can't stand Apple devices at all. I don't like apples business model, there devices, there os, there 6 month downgrade to force ppl to get a new device, the constant spying and everything being uploaded and chewing up data. I would rather have an old Nokia brick fone than any Apple device.

Yeah. What this person said.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    I use an Android.
    It feels extremely smooth and fun onmy 120 hz display and big screen on my poco X2 mcoc runs smooth as heaven
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I use an Android.
    Running on Galaxy S20 now and smooth and no hiccups so far. Previously ran on Galaxy Note 8, also smooth, but occasionally it would launch an unintended heavy (but it was rare). Galaxy S5 before that and that device would get hot and ran
    just ok. Loving the Galaxy S20 btw.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I use an Android.

I love my note 10 +. But dex and parries weren’t nearly as responsive on it as they are on my iPhone. Hopefully someday they will be.

Have zero issues on my Note 10+. Then again I have zero issues on a Galaxy A50, LG G7, and Pixel 3a. Have one of my reps turned in iPhone 7, and outside of loading time, I see no difference in game play. Well, outside of the small screen being a detractor. I only keep it because of iPhone only specials. Play both sides. The only annoying thing with the LG is every time there's an update, the game settings change to low frame rate which I usually forget and get toasted on my first fight and have to change it and hop back in.