**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game crashing, not loading, taking way 2 long to load, and serious lag during fights

I know some of you must be experiencing these things, I know some you also will say why don't you get an iOS. If the developer recommended and iOS I would've got one, they don't. They recommend specifications on hardware and either android or iOS operating systems. That being said, I play on brand new Samsung s8 phone and tablet s3. Both of these devices could run 3 games of mcoc at once and not have quality effected. I have since this update on August 30th or whatever been subjected to said listed issues way more than normal, how do I know it's not my internet causing all this? Well I'm running all sorts of other devices at the same time and they aren't losing connection to they're websites or slowing down if I'm streaming other videos, my internet runs 150mbps upload and download, that's more than enough to stream 10 devices of 1080phd quality video at once. The first thing I do is check my bandwidth whenever I have an issue, so I can eliminating what it's not causing the problem. Furthermore this game is a priority on all devices so that means other programs running on other devices will slow down or lag before mcoc will. I AM ASKING THE GAME DEVELOPERS AND KBAM (NETMARBLE) WHAT IS BEING DONE TO FIX THIS? I've thoroughly checked my devices and connection, it's not on my end. Anyone else having these issues, please add your 2 cents, ty

Comments

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's not just Android I have both. Seems like kabams servers are not up to par. Faster the AI the worse it is.
  • Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    Same issues I have full bars on wifi everything els is running smoothly except for this game. Also have two new devices that shouldn't be experiencing this.

• yeh.... so i either have to crash out to fix that or disconnect wifi and connect again... but had it drop out on my twice this morning. Seems a version of the endless loading screen from 2 patches ago is back again... yaaay
  • I have an iPhone SE with iOS 10.3.3 and I'm also having really bad loading and lag issues. This is new for me since this past update to the game.
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    I have a redmi everything is fine but it is downloading some files of 400 mb every time I try to login
  • AlendaxAlendax Posts: 6
    re8oo4kayazm.png
    aways I finish the battle in missions or arena and the game stop load and I need to close the game and I aways lost de fight, it estressfull please fix this ****