**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which meme tier champion do you actually enjoy playing?

2»

Comments

• Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Another fav of mine is Gambit. That SP3 tho!
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    I guess Iron Man, he was my first dupe, twice, and his specials can do some damage. Others are Iron Fist and Electro, good crits
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I don't know if he's considered meme tier but the champ I like playing the most that is favored the least is probably King Groot. It is fun to play a champ that you can play as if he's indestructible, and in a lot of cases he effectively is.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Most meme champs are really old and have the same animations. Others are just clunky and terrible to play with.
    Sometimes people forget that the playstyle is part of what makes them a meme
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I don’t know the tier list very well, but there are tons of unorthodox champs I love playing as. Loki, Thor Rags, Maw, Cap and Yondu are some of my favorites
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    I really enjoy playing Red Skull, don't know if he is a Meme but he isn't given much love.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm not much for the Tier Lists, but I'll play ball. I love using Cyclops. He can do some decent Crit Damage.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Meme tier doesn't exist

But the champs I enjoy using that aren't usually used for endgame content are iron fist, guillotine and og black panther.
  • MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20
    Ebony Maw
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    juggernaut, iron fist, moon knight...
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    I like using hulkbuster as the sp3 hits very nice and the armor break from sp3 makes his damage quite alright to play with another is groot due to sp3 bleed but also his regen even if goes by missing health its still nice to see
  • Legend474Legend474 Posts: 24
    Civil Warrior and Howard the duck ,they have awesome animations and they are actually useful....I don't think that they are meme.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Not quite meme, but just about to rank 5 my Nightcrawler when Mole man event opens. His animations are great and his damage is good too.
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    Carnage has great animations, fun to play, decent dmg. Just not always practical to use.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I really love playing with civil warrior and also Phoenix, just that damage and fury standing is nice
  • MotheawesomeMotheawesome Posts: 22
    Ya boi miles. Has the fluid and a potential infinite stun against cosmic. Hopefully he gets buffed for his 2nd movie
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Kalantak said:

venompool, electro , og bp, CW Bp,jane foster,ironfist,

Did you name them all? ;)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Black Panther Civil War. That guy’s animations are ridiculously smooth and his design is top notch. Now if only he actually did anything...
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Maw and Karnak
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Black Panther Civil War. That guy’s animations are ridiculously smooth and his design is top notch. Now if only he actually did anything...

He can be a bothersome defender with his stun reflect, what would happen if you partied him with him
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    War Machine and Jane Foster. War machines armor can take a beating when I'm fighting lazy and bleed is always valuable. Jane Foster is underrated as an attacker IMO. Drop an sp1, shock em, she automatically crits and stuns. I just enjoy using them, idk.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Don't ask me why, but I have always enjoyed playing Iron Patriot

It makes absolutely no sense because that character really needs a lot of help, but I do enjoy playing with it
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Civil warrior. He feels incredible to play as long as you ignore all of his mechanics and everything else in the fight. He feels and looks nice, and that’s worth something to me