**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Marvel's SP2 [Fix in Progress]

DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I faced a couple of frustrating issues with Captain Marvel's SP2
  • Opponent always blocks/parries the SP2 - I know this issue was supposed to be fixed, but it isn't... Its very frustrating when your attacks are blocked on AQ when you want to finish your fight off even though you hit it perfectly
  • A new issue I faced today when fighting Abomination on AQ, I had one shot left to finish my fight and Abom was charging at me... of course he had no way to block my attack - BUT - somehow the SP2 attack did nothing... Abom kept charging, and attacked me after the SP2 ended without having any damage done on him

Please fix Captain Marvel, its not fair to have issues not fixed build after build, when we as players have to spend to rectify the mistakes made during development :(
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Just change her animation if it can not be fixed please!
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    I totally agree 100% on a new special 2, but I am sure kabam will still take forever to get her special fixed!
    So in the mean time this qualifies for a rank down ticket, lol
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Basically the only way to land it is when they are dashing in. I actually prefer to just use the S1 in case the game glitches and I end up open for a pounding.
  • BollBoll Posts: 2
    First of all , i´m completely agree about the problems of captain / miss marvel´s sp2 .... , but i found a very effectively way to land it ... Just try a heavy attack and just inmediately when she´s charging it , press the special button and bingo , lots of damage ... you can even connect 2 kicks from the heavy attack + Sp2 .
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm really sorry for the delay on this! The team is currently working on this issue with Captain Marvels SP2 getting blocked, and I'll let you all know as soon as there's an update. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for acknowledging this... having invested in her as a 5-star, its truly demotivating having to work around that issue during intense AQ or AW fights
    De rank ticket!!
    I would think after months and months not able to correct a certain hero in the game do to game flaws they should give some kind of compensation back to the end user maybe not a de rank ticket but something people invest a lot of time and money into ranking there heros!!!
    There is actually a lot of heros in this game flawed by bugs in reality, and it just takes so long for them to get fixed or not fixed at all, pretty frustrating if u ask me!
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    8lxcb44hy9hb.png
    I gave a great video on this in another post
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Any updates??
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I was hopeful when I took the time to document this in video but here we are two patches later and it's still happening on any champ in any game content.
  • jschustejschuste Posts: 7
    Not super helpful for the topic but why even use her special 2? If she is duped you can do way more damage overall with full bar of power and 5 hit combos than using any of her specials.
  • KrDavidKrDavid Posts: 16
    I had the same issue, I don't use Captain Marvel much but I use her in Arena and face this issue as well! I didn't have idea to inform Kabam as I rarely use her but good to see this brought up here! The only Solution is do is Use SP1 or SP3 otherwise Parry opponent and use SP2 which could be pointless anyway.

I hope Kabam fix this for everyone's betterment.

Best,
    Mohamed
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    they can either..
    1. make it unblockable since no matter how many times they "fix" it , it still gets blocked
    2. change her l2 animation
    Any updates?
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I think they should just give her a new special, it's obviously hard to fix so why not just make one that definitely connects?

Agreed. I'm just curious if it is in fact that difficult for Kabam to figure out a fix. If thats the case, also curious what the underlying reasons may be, because I have no idea what would be involved in correcting it, but I find it confusing to comprehend the idea because not very long ago it was working fine going all the way back to when I first started playing. I havent noticed anything obviously different with the graphics animation nor the controls/movements to activate it either. Does anyone have some knowledge about "game programming" that could shed some light on the tasks and difficulties associated with reverting something back to the way it once was? Thanks
  • I agree with all of u
  • I know Kabam needs to fix it because it bothers me too, but I found that the special 2 connects most of the time if you end on a light attack.
    Any updates?
    Kabam wolf do you have any updates for the group, this has gone on way to long, if you can't fix it just like the Og vision bug you really need to consider some type of replenishment to the players that have these heroes, you guys can fix bugs that cost you money within a few days but hero bugs just take way to long and that's unacceptable!
This discussion has been closed.