**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Nice!
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    0din said:

What’s this?

5.2.4 quest
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

This was the bane of my existence for a looong time! Congratulations!

This was the bane of my existence for a looong time! Congratulations!

5.2.4 took me 120 days to complete
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Congrats! Up to the collector it’s way less frustrating, but then... well save those revives, good luck
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Nice! I did it a couple of days ago too.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    That's the masochism chapter right? Super hard, took me like three months of practice to get it down. Who'd you use? I think I ended up using Venom and Blade to just push out more debuffs than were getting regened. Also unitman
  • @Mrspider568 congrats! I HATED 5.2.4 Lines in the Sand. The 1st time you meet Masochism. Took me awhile to go back and explore it. Keep pressing forward! Uncollected is now right around the corner!
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

That's the masochism chapter right? Super hard, took me like three months of practice to get it down. Who'd you use? I think I ended up using Venom and Blade to just push out more debuffs than were getting regened. Also unitman

Havok was my MVP. He just out damaged the regen with his SP3. CAPIW too.

Who is unitsman i have been asking this question for months and no one answered it

It took 4months to complete 5.2.4
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Who is unitsman i have been asking this question for months and no one answered it
    He is a made up champion who makes you spend units 😂😂😂.

• Xforced8568Xforced8568 Posts: 6

Congrats. Man I was stuck on 5.2.4 for months. Didnt think I was ever going to beat it. 5 and 6 are a lot easier though
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    No unitsman just skillman 🤗😁🤣😅

What ? 😁😁😁

When is his crystals going to be released in the game lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

When is his crystals going to be released in the game lol
    I have no idea lmao