**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which phone to buy?

Hi guys,
My phone was samsung galaxy s8 and today I will change it with a new one. Apparently ios devices are good for this game but it is very expensive as you know. What else do you recommend , I am thinking of buying xiaomi mi note 8 pro or mi 9 if I cant afford i phone. Do any of you use these devices? Is it as smooth as iphones? tnx in advance

Comments

• PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Nothing will run as smooth as iPhone. The app is easier to program for iPhone than multiple androids unfortunately.
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    Plinko said:

Nothing will run as smooth as iPhone. The app is easier to program for iPhone than multiple androids unfortunately.

Will there be a problem if I change my phone? I have never played this game with another device (my s8). I won't get banned right?
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Nah. I actually use my note 10 still when I buy an offer so I get the Google play points that I can use on units for the game. But I only play on my iPhone 11 max pro now. The parries and Dex is way more responsive on the iPhone where is takes a split second to react to my presses on the note.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    It's running Smooth on my Huawei y9s
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    I myself don’t play on a phone, it’s too small for me.

However, you might want to look in a refurbished iphone, maybe you can get a good deal somewhere.
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Elhadjee said:

Plinko said:

Will there be a problem if I change my phone? I have never played this game with another device (my s8). I won't get banned right?
    You won't get banned by playing on another device, just make sure your mcoc account is linked through a kabam email/password so you can sign in and save your progress if you get a new device, esp if you switch from Android to iPhone.
    http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/Account-transfer-between-devices
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Plinko said:

Any Android device with over 60hz refresh rate screen is better...i recommend the OnePlus 7 Pro, it runs the game better than any Iphone, i used both...
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    OnePlus 7t runs the game well.
  • ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63
    New phones (not Apple yet) have 120hz screen, which MCOC is one of the few games to support this frame rate and I think its the biggest factor in 2020. For the first few months there won't be a noticeable difference in how the game is run Android vs Apple, the difference is usually seen later and even then, I'd wait an extra second for 120hz.

Check out Asus ROG Phone 2 or Samsung Galaxy S20 series. Oneplus 7t got 90 Hz too.
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    Had to postpone it due to coronavirus. Almost every store is closed and I dont want to buy online for specific reasons
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Black Shark 3 (or Pro), seems awsome
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    I've got an s10 and works good. Loading screens are only a couple seconds long and only takes about 10 seconds to open the app and login
    And no lag in fights like Vision Aarkus and Mysterio