**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your top examples of good and bad luck in this game

First bad - I started this game one week before the 12.0 update and rolled a four star dr strange. The account went from incredibly blessed to frustrating within one week

Second bad - I became uncollected on Christmas Day - an hour after special prizes were sent out (five star awakening) to those who were uncollected. If I had known I would have grinded the day before.

First good - after becoming cavalier I bought six cavalier crystals and rolled 5 five star (including blade, ca iw, and omega red) and a six star (mephisto)

Second good - yesterday I grinded the last if the 15k five star shards for the featured five star crystal and rolled guillotine 2099. I was happy because the first 3 featured I had bought were dupes. But, I actually wanted dr doom. Then, that evening I opened a grandmaster crystal after getting my 100 grandmaster shards and ended up with... a five star dr doom

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Damn dude, you've had a wild ride lol
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've had some amazing luck over the past couple of months

November - January I pulled
    Nick fury
    Corvus
    Domino
    Sym supreme
    Aegon
    Thing
    G2099
    Ghost
    AA & Then dupe

But since January I've pulled nothing but absolute doo doo. I'm hoping for either an omega red or namor soon as I have gems from 2-5, awakening gem & 200 Sig stones just waiting.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Bad luck: Going 0/10 on Doom Featured 5 star crystals

Good luck: Getting Doom on the first basic I opened after he was added to the pool

Edit: I guess mathematically that's not bad luck as you have a low chance of pulling any one champion out of the featured, but it sure felt like bad luck to see those shards go down the drain.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

My first six star was ghulk,
    My second six star was gulk,
    My 4th six star was gulk
    My 8 six star was gulk

My first r2 was gulk.

that must have sucked
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    Bad: Opened 3 6* featured Crystal's and pulled jane foster, electro, and civil warrior.

Good: pulled 6* ghost from basic crystal, then the next pulled her dupe from a cav crystal

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    I had a wild ride a couple of months ago with duping Nick twice, duping Domino, pulling starky and eventually pulling clair in like 7 days.

After that ive had this **** round and pretty much only been duping Karnak, Iron Fist and Red Skull.
    My last pull was a first dupe of Dormammu wich i guess could be a lot worse. However its been a long time since i got anything gamechanging.
  • MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20
    Good--over the course of a couple of months I pulled
    4* CAIW
    5* Domino
    5* Corvus
    4* Namor
    4* Capt Marvel Movie
    4* Aegon
    5* Mr Sinister
    4* Medusa
    4* Sparky
    4* Stealth
    4* Omega Red
    4* Doc Ock
    4* Ghost
    5* Emma Frost
    4* GHulk
    It was an amazing run. And a lot of them were pulled from PHCs. It was just ridiculous.

The Bad - That was a couple of months ago and since then.....oy!! Garbage . (Except for a 4* Hulk and 4* Claire Voyent) And I still cant land the one i really want...Nick Fury lol.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    My 1st 5* champ, from a Legendary Crystal, was Iron Fist which was not bad but not great. After that I pulled Venompool and thought maybe 5* are not for me since I'm still a beginner and I have a good 4* pool. My next two 5* after those two were Void and Archangel. Got Mordo and Magik this month too. Insane.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I’ve pulled 4* blade, and ghost from phcs, I pulled 4* domino from a uhc, but my best luck wise was this from two shattered heart crystals

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Bad luck: my first 5* was Groot

In between good and bad luck: my first 6* was Phoenix. Not terrible but not quite great.

Good luck: my 2nd 6* was Ghost.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    By far the worst moment of my four year mcoc career.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★

Beating v3.. and....

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    My son pulled a 5* corvus one month ago and promptly used a class gem and all his stones.

Next 5*, corvus

Today, corvus.

3 in a row, the good is that its corvus. The bad is that a class gem got wasted and with less than 20 5* on the roster, some depth would've been nice.

Then again, Corvus.
    He also has a 3-4 gem (probably from variant?) and no gold, hahahaha.
    Me, awakening scarlet witch from an overpriced deal was awesome.

12.0, notsomuch and not very long after the above.
  • Good - I pulled five star blade out of the early access grandmaster crystal for him.

Bad - have never pulled another five star out of a grandmaster crystal or single six star out of a cavalier crystal.

Good - I pulled iceman out of the old style featured crystal on my very first try

Bad - went 0 for 17 on the featured champion after that until they changed the crystal format to how it is now.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    good and bad luck together ^__^

back in june, when there was the Rift event (namor/IW event) i tried one Epic Rift just to see if i could complete it, and landed on the featured 5* crystal! I was really happy! then i opened it, and got Mordo...

in december, one greater gift crystal gave me 15K 6* shards, i think i screamed when i saw them! then i opened a basic 6* crystal, and guess what i got? Mordo...

totally morDified by the pulls.
  • Envi1Envi1 Posts: 17
    edited March 2020
    By far the highlight of my MCOC career..

Holding onto a 4-5 Tech Gem for one specific champ and then on the last cavalier crystal, the first 5 star I’ve got from these, I got him..

• TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    Pulled a 5 star cmm 3 days ago then duped my 5 star korg and then now after completing variant 4 got 5 star doom and got 4-5 mystic gem.
    Got some bad 5 stars before cmm that was only bad luck

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Summoner Apreciation 2019: pulled IMIW and Archangel 5*
    Then a 5* mutant gem
    Then Ægon 5* (was kind of useless because he was unduped and I wasn’t doing LOL or abyss anytime soon, but great for when I do)
    Then got to rank 4 Archangel

My 5* roster after that:

9th crystal 1st natural dupe
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My 7 good 5* champs
    Red skull
    Yondu
    Thing
    Champion
    Wasp
    Killmonger
    Hulk

The bad 8 5*
    Juggernaut

thats my good and bad ones
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Good luck: when I pulled 6* corvus and got and duped cmm in 4 crystals
    Bad luck: my first 3 5 star crystals were all ip
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    I just finished grandmaster fight. My reward pulls:

6 star ant man
    6 star cable
    5 star cap OG from nexus
    5 star miles morales
    5 star x-23
    5 star night thrasher

It’s honestly enough to make me quit. Never been this disappointed
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Good Luck - buying the tech Cav bundle when it was available and pulling a 6* warlock
    Bad Luck - Pulling kamala khan from 2 consecutive 5* crystals