**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doubts about player - Cavalier but no Uncollected

Hello everyone, there is a player that wants to join our alliance that is very suspicious to me.
He has a Cavalier title but no Uncollected title.
He is only level 44 and has 1 six-star (unduped Aegon) and 7 five-star champions (rank 4 Claire Voyant, rank 3 Spiderman Stark, rank 3 nightcralwer, the remaining four are rank 2 or 1).
What do you guys think? Would Cavalier be achievable with those champs? Why is there no Uncollected title?

Comments

• ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★

How do you know what titles he has?

You can see them from the titles tile on summoner profiles dude
  • I checked on his player’s profile. You can see other people’s titles.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    I've seen a player with the cav title and not uncollected and also thought that's pretty impossible so my advice would be don't take the chance
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I believe kabam removes titles if they found you cheated to obtain them
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    If you hack UC you don’t get the title, probably hacked UC, lost his title then did Cavalier (probably hacked)

Lots of people have been complaining about not getting the titles back even after doing Cavalier so I wouldn’t let him in.
  • The titles

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    If there is any potential they could get your alliance banned i would pass on em!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Probably dodgy, and considering that he must have done something wrong in UC it wouldn’t be a surprise - jail’s full of reoffend was after all.

That said, with the aid of unitman, suicides and boosts you could get Crossbones down with Claire.

I hit Cavalier at lv50 or 51 on my alt and I went relatively directly into it - not many failed attempts on quest lines etc. And only a few monthly MEQ done which don’t give much exp so I’d be surprised at getting it inside 45
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    he has a r4 claire she carried my through most of my cavalier run, so no doubt he could become cav. but still seems fishy since theres no UC title
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    99.9% chance that Kabam has removed the title because he was caught cheating, because obviously there's absolutely no way anyone can get Cavalier without being Uncollected first. You can't skip 5.2.6, It's just not possible.

I wouldn't recommend bringing him in. Good job on doing your research.