**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Your top examples of good and bad luck in this game

First bad - I started this game one week before the 12.0 update and rolled a four star dr strange. The account went from incredibly blessed to frustrating within one week

Second bad - I became uncollected on Christmas Day - an hour after special prizes were sent out (five star awakening) to those who were uncollected. If I had known I would have grinded the day before.

First good - after becoming cavalier I bought six cavalier crystals and rolled 5 five star (including blade, ca iw, and omega red) and a six star (mephisto)

Second good - yesterday I grinded the last if the 15k five star shards for the featured five star crystal and rolled guillotine 2099. I was happy because the first 3 featured I had bought were dupes. But, I actually wanted dr doom. Then, that evening I opened a grandmaster crystal after getting my 100 grandmaster shards and ended up with... a five star dr doom

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Damn dude, you've had a wild ride lol
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've had some amazing luck over the past couple of months

November - January I pulled
    Nick fury
    Corvus
    Domino
    Sym supreme
    Aegon
    Thing
    G2099
    Ghost
    AA & Then dupe

But since January I've pulled nothing but absolute doo doo. I'm hoping for either an omega red or namor soon as I have gems from 2-5, awakening gem & 200 Sig stones just waiting.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Bad luck: Going 0/10 on Doom Featured 5 star crystals

Good luck: Getting Doom on the first basic I opened after he was added to the pool

Edit: I guess mathematically that's not bad luck as you have a low chance of pulling any one champion out of the featured, but it sure felt like bad luck to see those shards go down the drain.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

My first six star was ghulk,
    My second six star was gulk,
    My 4th six star was gulk
    My 8 six star was gulk

My first r2 was gulk.

that must have sucked
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    Bad: Opened 3 6* featured Crystal's and pulled jane foster, electro, and civil warrior.

Good: pulled 6* ghost from basic crystal, then the next pulled her dupe from a cav crystal

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    I had a wild ride a couple of months ago with duping Nick twice, duping Domino, pulling starky and eventually pulling clair in like 7 days.

After that ive had this **** round and pretty much only been duping Karnak, Iron Fist and Red Skull.
    My last pull was a first dupe of Dormammu wich i guess could be a lot worse. However its been a long time since i got anything gamechanging.
  • MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20
    Good--over the course of a couple of months I pulled
    4* CAIW
    5* Domino
    5* Corvus
    4* Namor
    4* Capt Marvel Movie
    4* Aegon
    5* Mr Sinister
    4* Medusa
    4* Sparky
    4* Stealth
    4* Omega Red
    4* Doc Ock
    4* Ghost
    5* Emma Frost
    4* GHulk
    It was an amazing run. And a lot of them were pulled from PHCs. It was just ridiculous.

The Bad - That was a couple of months ago and since then.....oy!! Garbage . (Except for a 4* Hulk and 4* Claire Voyent) And I still cant land the one i really want...Nick Fury lol.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    My 1st 5* champ, from a Legendary Crystal, was Iron Fist which was not bad but not great. After that I pulled Venompool and thought maybe 5* are not for me since I'm still a beginner and I have a good 4* pool. My next two 5* after those two were Void and Archangel. Got Mordo and Magik this month too. Insane.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I’ve pulled 4* blade, and ghost from phcs, I pulled 4* domino from a uhc, but my best luck wise was this from two shattered heart crystals

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Bad luck: my first 5* was Groot

In between good and bad luck: my first 6* was Phoenix. Not terrible but not quite great.

Good luck: my 2nd 6* was Ghost.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    By far the worst moment of my four year mcoc career.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★

Beating v3.. and....

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    My son pulled a 5* corvus one month ago and promptly used a class gem and all his stones.

Next 5*, corvus

Today, corvus.

3 in a row, the good is that its corvus. The bad is that a class gem got wasted and with less than 20 5* on the roster, some depth would've been nice.

Then again, Corvus.
    He also has a 3-4 gem (probably from variant?) and no gold, hahahaha.
    Me, awakening scarlet witch from an overpriced deal was awesome.

12.0, notsomuch and not very long after the above.
  • Good - I pulled five star blade out of the early access grandmaster crystal for him.

Bad - have never pulled another five star out of a grandmaster crystal or single six star out of a cavalier crystal.

Good - I pulled iceman out of the old style featured crystal on my very first try

Bad - went 0 for 17 on the featured champion after that until they changed the crystal format to how it is now.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    good and bad luck together ^__^

back in june, when there was the Rift event (namor/IW event) i tried one Epic Rift just to see if i could complete it, and landed on the featured 5* crystal! I was really happy! then i opened it, and got Mordo...

in december, one greater gift crystal gave me 15K 6* shards, i think i screamed when i saw them! then i opened a basic 6* crystal, and guess what i got? Mordo...

totally morDified by the pulls.
  • Envi1Envi1 Posts: 17
    edited March 2020
    By far the highlight of my MCOC career..

Holding onto a 4-5 Tech Gem for one specific champ and then on the last cavalier crystal, the first 5 star I’ve got from these, I got him..

• TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    Pulled a 5 star cmm 3 days ago then duped my 5 star korg and then now after completing variant 4 got 5 star doom and got 4-5 mystic gem.
    Got some bad 5 stars before cmm that was only bad luck

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Summoner Apreciation 2019: pulled IMIW and Archangel 5*
    Then a 5* mutant gem
    Then Ægon 5* (was kind of useless because he was unduped and I wasn’t doing LOL or abyss anytime soon, but great for when I do)
    Then got to rank 4 Archangel

My 5* roster after that:

9th crystal 1st natural dupe
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My 7 good 5* champs
    Red skull
    Yondu
    Thing
    Champion
    Wasp
    Killmonger
    Hulk

The bad 8 5*
    Juggernaut

thats my good and bad ones
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Good luck: when I pulled 6* corvus and got and duped cmm in 4 crystals
    Bad luck: my first 3 5 star crystals were all ip
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    I just finished grandmaster fight. My reward pulls:

6 star ant man
    6 star cable
    5 star cap OG from nexus
    5 star miles morales
    5 star x-23
    5 star night thrasher

It’s honestly enough to make me quit. Never been this disappointed
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Good Luck - buying the tech Cav bundle when it was available and pulling a 6* warlock
    Bad Luck - Pulling kamala khan from 2 consecutive 5* crystals