**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I ready for RoL?

4dlai4dlai Posts: 250

This is my roster am i ready? If im not please tell me what i need

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Dont use Corvus (useless in long fights)
    Cap is great for Juggernaut and SW (at high sig with a skill on your team)
    Get Nick Fury duped before you go in
    Ghost to rank 5 with wasp synergy that’ll clear loads and now you just need heal block/reverse
    Doom can nullify or torch can straight reverse it but he’ll be used for the 1 fight only
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Thanks i really need to dupe nick and get a 4 or 5 star wasp all i have for the synergy is ant man and hood
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I used HT for Wolverine, Venom against Vision since he takes no damage from sps, and AA/Domino for the rest. Not a great ghost player but she could probably do pretty much all of it
    I do have a 5star venom but i didnt rank him up should i?
    Also from what ive heard my 3 star awekened void could take on wolverine no problem so should i bring him?
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    I don't know if you will be able to beat Wolverine with your roster.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    4dlai said:

I do have a 5star venom but i didnt rank him up should i?

I would rank him up personally bc I think he's great, but I don't think it's necessary for RoL, he isn't the perfect counter for Vision. I've maxed my 4* with zero regrets and hope to pull him as a 5*.
    Do you have the despair mastery? If you do HT is probably easier. With Void you'd need FotV and then another petrify debuff to reverse. (I think, I only have 3* and don't use him much)
    Wolverine is really the only problem, if you rank up Ghost then she can handle the rest, 3* wasp gives her the synergy too.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Easily
    Btw my cap is at sig 96