**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Constant $$$$ offers

Umm, incase you haven’t noticed the world economy is collapsing. Nobody has hundreds of dollars to now spend on 6000 unit offers. I’m a big spender on this game and this is an opportunity to gain back the trust of your player base. Stop these asinine offers. We have time now, not money. Special daily arenas (gold, revives, shards) Give us an offer for .99 to play in a beta room pre-nerfing of each character. .99 offers t4cc crystal, t4bc, 5/6 shards, etc. Give everybody a free gift (energy calendar is nice). Extend sigils a month to those that have purchased it. If you have offers in the pipeline, half them all. Show us that you are with us on this and that will surely generate revenue now along with securing players in the future. Come on, you have an awesome game and an awesome player base. We are all in this together.

Comments

• These offers are also planned in advanced, not something they just whip out and release each morning
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    XNickRiv said:

Umm, incase you haven’t noticed the world economy is collapsing. Nobody has hundreds of dollars to now spend on 6000 unit offers. I’m a big spender on this game and this is an opportunity to gain back the trust of your player base. Stop these asinine offers. We have time now, not money. Special daily arenas (gold, revives, shards) Give us an offer for .99 to play in a beta room pre-nerfing of each character. .99 offers t4cc crystal, t4bc, 5/6 shards, etc. Give everybody a free gift (energy calendar is nice). Extend sigils a month to those that have purchased it. If you have offers in the pipeline, half them all. Show us that you are with us on this and that will surely generate revenue now along with securing players in the future. Come on, you have an awesome game and an awesome player base. We are all in this together.

What a ridiculous post. Kabam is a business, with employees to pay. Should they voluntarily shut down a revenue source to be "all in this together?" just to make poor @XNickRiv feel better?

Would you personally shut down a source of income voluntarily to feel more part of the community?

If you don't have the money - don't buy the offers. Simple as that.
  • XNickRivXNickRiv Posts: 13
    Did I say shut down. NO! I said stop the current huge offers. Address the situation. Not shut down. Don’t jump to conclusions and just start accusing.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Kabam is suffering too. Unless you want to pay for all of Kabam's employees salaries, you will not get these kind of offers.
    The big companies do not have infinite money. If they give heavily discounted/free stuff, the game economy will collapse. Do you want the real world AND the game economy to be collapsed?
  • XNickRivXNickRiv Posts: 13

Uh...companies need money? Kabam isn’t gonna say you know what, even though a lot of businesses are suffering, we are just gonna turn down the opportunity to make money, just so they can catch up.

You don’t need to spend if u don’t wanna ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: reread and I guess I agree, but again just cause you can’t afford it atm, what about the player who works in graphic design? Busniness hasn’t slowed down for that person cause their job is largely in front of a computer.

Is this the hammer I think it is? If so I’ll message you on line.
    Again I’m not saying this just for me. I can not work for the next 6 months and live exactly the same. I am very fortunate. Not everyone can say that. Everybody everywhere will feel the effects eventually. It just seemed like it was $$$$ Ofer after $$$$ type offer. With not much mentioned about the situation other than the energy calendar. If there was something mentioned I might have missed it. Just thought I would shout out some ideas to pass the time. How cool would it be if they released the sym back to us to help with content while the grandmasters prevent the one above all from decimating the battle realm. Just quick stuff they can throw out.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    The offers are not the problem. It's the guys they send to your home that force you to buy them. Oh wait...
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I mean it’s literally full of rich people but yes it would be nice to have an option where we could turn off all cash offers. I don’t intend to ever pay money for this or any other game so this is quite useless to me. So a I am a free to player option would be nice. Only if it’s easy for the team to implement of course : it’s not like the offers are that much of a bother
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    XNickRiv said:

Uh...companies need money? Kabam isn’t gonna say you know what, even though a lot of businesses are suffering, we are just gonna turn down the opportunity to make money, just so they can catch up.

You don’t need to spend if u don’t wanna ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: reread and I guess I agree, but again just cause you can’t afford it atm, what about the player who works in graphic design? Busniness hasn’t slowed down for that person cause their job is largely in front of a computer.

Is this the hammer I think it is? If so I’ll message you on line.
    Again I’m not saying this just for me. I can not work for the next 6 months and live exactly the same. I am very fortunate. Not everyone can say that. Everybody everywhere will feel the effects eventually. It just seemed like it was $$$$ Ofer after $$$$ type offer. With not much mentioned about the situation other than the energy calendar. If there was something mentioned I might have missed it. Just thought I would shout out some ideas to pass the time. How cool would it be if they released the sym back to us to help with content while the grandmasters prevent the one above all from decimating the battle realm. Just quick stuff they can throw out.
    Nope I don’t have line. U just messaged some rando lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

XNickRiv said:

What a ridiculous post. Kabam is a business, with employees to pay. Should they voluntarily shut down a revenue source to be "all in this together?" just to make poor @XNickRiv feel better?

Would you personally shut down a source of income voluntarily to feel more part of the community?

If you don't have the money - don't buy the offers. Simple as that.
    pretty much the perfect response, nothing better anyone can say
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Lohan33 said:

NOBODY HAS MONEY? You lost me there I still go to work everyday like nothing happened

I. Off for the next three weeks because government shut all non essential businesses down,

So your company is either essential or supplied a company they deemed worth

So pls don’t spout you go work at this time
    A lot of us are affected great you not but I am

At least my state has shut down
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Lohan33 You're lucky. My company is shut down until the 16th of April, but will likely be shut down much longer according to my bosses. Don't assume that just because you're working that everyone else is.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    XNickRiv said:

Did I say shut down. NO! I said stop the current huge offers. Address the situation. Not shut down. Don’t jump to conclusions and just start accusing.

Sorry bud - I just still think this whole discussion is unnecessary. For you to point fingers at someone who is doing nothing wrong and asking them to change is just complaining for the sake of complaining.

This is a free-to-play game. There is no "situation" that Kabam needs to address. They continue to offer a free-to-play game, that, if anything, keeps people busy while they're self isolating. If people aren't able to go to the movies, go to the bars and restaurants, and spend their disposable income on a mobile game - great for them. No one is forcing anyone.

So again, I say: If you have the funds and proclivity, buy the offers. If you don't, don't.