**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get a key that has already been claimed?

I picked up a skill key to use in the future on 5.3.6 to unlock a path. But I quit the fight before finishing. It may have told me that if I quit, I'll lose my keys that I claimed, but i guess i didnt really realize what it was saying. So now I've collected everything on the map, but I can't go down a certain path because I dont have the skill key to unlock it. I've looked in all other maps to try and find another one, and ive had no success. Somebody please help me!

Comments

• AroseArose Posts: 4
    Is it even possible to obtain another key somewhere, and then bring it to this map? Or do they ever offer one to buy? I have to get one, or I'm stuck forever.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Have you explored all of 5.3 or is there still another key in one of the other quests?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    submit a ticket to kabam and they'll usually send it to you.
    I've explored it all. I cant find one anywhere.
    @Evangelionlovr how do u do that? This is my 1st time ever on this website.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Just contact support/submit a ticket and they will help you get one or many if you want to go back thru any of the content at your convenience if you truly explored everything and cannot get more.

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Contact support thru the game not website